~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jades pov

Im worried..........like really worried!!

Dem just aint herself, well not that you could really blame her after what shes been through but after seing her run out the house earlier on today I heard her come back in and then I heard the front door slam again before I even had chance to go talk with her!.......weird

As I got down the stairs however I notices my dads liquor cabinet was open and a bottle of his expensive brandy that he likes to drink at Christmas gone! (Friggin fantastic!!)

Obviously I called her mibile but guess what............ no answer. The only other thing I could think of was to call my brother Justin because he had a car an thought he could go drive round to look for her.

I knew that with the state shes been in plus a whole bottle of brandy this wasnt good, not good at all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demis pov

Im drunk yes, but not totally out ov it.................yet!! Im parked in front of the little river by the woods and im lying on the river bank looking up at the stars.

I have so many emotions running through me all at the same time! Obviously sorrow, anger loneliness but also fear as im being pushed into an uncertain feauture and it scares me so much. Im so lost in my own thoughts that I dont hear footsteps comeing out of the forest behind me.........

"Hmmmm well well, what do we have here...."

I turn in shock at the unfamiliar husky voice that comes out from the woods and look straight into the most dark and cold eyes I have ever seen!

He is medium hight and built well but in proportion with dark brown eyes that you could just fall into and the most handsome face! But he doesnt have the personality to match, I can actually feel his evilness radiating off him.

And hes not alone (great!!)

Him and another two guys step out of the woods and slowly start to make their way over with all eyes locked on me like preditors about to attack their prey.

I jump up and quickly rumble in my bag for my keys but the alcohol and head rush from jumping up so quickly is making me a little worse for wear. Damb it!

"Awww now whats the rush??................dont know about you boys but i feel quite offended that the beautiful lady doesnt want our company!"

"Sorry I..I...no its just av got to head back." I nervously say as I continue to look for my keys when suddenly my bag is ripped from my hands and im roughly shoved against my car hard with a body firmly pressing into me.

"But I havent even introduced myself yet!!"

"Please let go I..."

"Shhhhh demi.........ur making this harder than it needs to be.. just relax!!' He slowly whispers into my ear.

I gasp in shock as he says my name "how the hell do you know my name?"

He laughs

"I know a lot more about you than just your name sweetheart! now listen up..........im devon and in my world im very powerful, I always take what I want and one of those things right now......is you!"And he leans in to put his lips on mine.....

"Get off me ya creep!!" I shout and and give him a hard shove in the chest catching him off gard as he lets go and I take my opportunity to knee him in the balls an make a run for it but as luck is clearly not on my side right now I dont get very far before im grabed by a fist full off my hair and pulls me back to the car by his friend who then throws me at Devon, he roughly slams me against the car again but with a lot more force and then my cheek feels like its on fire and i realise that hes just smacked me hard accross the face! He then pins my arms up over my head and leans in to me. I look up at him, but wish I hadn't.

His eyes were glowing a golden yellow and hes showing really sharp canines!!

"Believe me when I say you really dont want to try anything like that again! you wont win, but it sure does get me exited when your feisty..................see!!" And he thrusts his rether large bulge against my core...hard, as he whispers

"Now shut up, be a good girl and dont scream!!" He suddenly pushes my head to the side and then sinks his teeth into my neck.

The pain is excruciating and I feel myself growing weaker and weaker as he holds me tight and pushes his teath further into my flesh! And then suddenly he takes his teeth out

"Now, night night sweetheart" he says giving me a final smerk before everything goes black.