"Hey buddy, do you want to go see the show of the sea lions?", Eren now got Arian's attention as well as mine as he mentioned sea lions. Believe it or not but I really like the show of the sea lions, I even love those animals.

"Yes let's go!", I said enthusiastically that I think I scared both boys.

I laughed and said, "oh my jaja I'm so sorry, I didn't me to scare the both of you"

"So you like the show Y/n?", Eren asked

"Yeah they are one of my favorite animals and their show is just too cute", what's wrong with me, I sound so childish.

"I see"

"I'm sorry, you must be thinking that I'm sounding really childish right now", I said looking down at my feet with both of my hands holding my purse.

"Not a bit, in the contrary I think you sound adorable", adorable? Whaat!? Does he really mean that or did he just said it for me to not feel bad?

"You mean it", Eren and I were now face to face, well he is way taller then me, but for a reason he seemed to be closer to me.

"I mean it Y/N, you are-"

"Moooom, the show!", Arian exclaimed and Eren and I were surprised. We took our distance and eren said

"Im sorry Arian, now Let's Goooo!"

"Yaaaay!"

We ran to the show before there were no more seats and luckily we did found space.

The show ended and we went to see the animals that we didn't get to see before the zoo closed.

In the end the zoo closed and we went home.

"Thank you Eren, we had a wonderful day because of you, I appreciated, and for making Arian happy today, thank you." Arian went inside the house after saying goodbye to Eren, and now me and Eren were outside of the house talking.

"I love your son, and I would do anything for him to be happy and you too as well." Eren got closer

"Me? Why me?", I asked feeling warm inside my chest

"Because you are important to me as well, you deserve to be happy, and I want you to be" Eren grabbed my shoulders lightly as he got closer. I was looking at the ground but then looked up to see him. Why is he so close all of a sudden? My chest is getting even more warm.

"Eren can I ask you a crazy question?" I kept eye contact as I waited for his response

"Yes what is it?", I proceeded to ask

"you are not having feelings towards me, right", I knew this feeling quite well, I always got it when I received compliments from John to make me feel special. And Eren is just doing the same thing.

Eren's POV

What am I supposed to answer right now!? If I say yes, then she might be troubled with my answer and avoid me. I wont be having this moments with her and Arian anymore.

But if I say no, then would she be able to fall in love with someone else. Noo wait I don't think there's someone else right now, is there?

I looked at her beautiful e/c eyes and said

"No Y/n, don't worry, I just really wish for you and Arian to be happy and feel special, because you two are part of our family and always will be. So please let me compliment you, make you feel special, and protect the both of you as I were your big brother" Did I just send myself to the brother zoned? Well that sounded weird. Ugh what's done its done, I just hope I made the right choice.

"I see, well that's a relief, for a moment I thought you were falling in love with me, I'm sorry that was dumb of me to ask." she is relieved? I guess she never developed feelings for me, and never will. Though, as long as I can see her smile and not avoid me is alright. I just don't know what to do now.

"Well it's getting late, I should go"

"Oh yeah, right I still need to give Arian a shower and pack some things", pack?

"Are you traveling or something?"

"No, not really, It's a long story. Goodnight Eren", I was about to ask her something else when she gave me a kiss on my left cheek. I was shocked by the sudden action and my heart began to beat rapidly.

"Goodnight Y/N", I watch her enter the house and I wave goodbye to her. She waved goodbye as well and closed the door to her house. My feet were glued to the ground not wanting to leave, but I had to either way.

I came back to reality and drove off to my parent's house. Realizing that I was getting old really fast and I still haven't married or dated someone. I think it's time to give up on her and look for someone else. I don't want Y/n to be troubled with my feelings for her since I already know that she doesn't love me back.

I'll move on

To be continued...