18

3 years later...

What happened during those 3 years : Jimin got brought to the hospital with the help of Y/N and a BTS Fanboy called Felix. Jimin is in a coma and hasn't woken up during those 3 years. BTS couldn't continue without a member so they eventually disbanded, some being a solo artist and others just working and living their own life, yet wherever those members work, are unknown to the world. They barely visit Jimin anymore, still scared of the reality. ARMY or should I say sasaengs, are still trying to figure out where BTS work and get autographs and maybe a date. As for you, your still...  healing. You've become good friends with Felix. He has helped you through all your mental breakdowns, sometimes by doing aegyo and pointing out those adorable freckles on his nose and cheeks. You've also been visiting Jimin 2 or 3 times a month. You don't visit him a lot because you always end up found by nurses or doctors, screaming and crying in his room hoping for him to wake up. But life is just unfair isn't it..

Who would've thought what happened next. happened.

~~~~~~

Next chapter you will read, what is currently happening after those 3 years. You will be seeing Y/N's POV btw. Since where BTS work and what they are doing is unknown, doesn't mean you all get to know what their actually doing...

ENJOY!!!

PS : Yes Felix is Felix from Stray Kids.