"Really?! Ok then! Give me a minute!" Pha said and finished his OJ.

   Pha left to the bedroom thanking Forth for the breakfast. After few minutes, Pha came back out to see Forth waiting by the door in a simple t-shirt and shorts with sunglasses over his eyes. He on the other hand had one of Forth’s large t-shirts on with swim trunks and sunglasses over his head.

   "Why are you just standing there?" Pha asked. Forth looked him up and down.

   Pha had his hair ruffled and lips swollen for some reason. He had a hickey on his neck and Forth's T-shirt was slightly large in him revealing his shoulders a little.

   "Huh, you look like you've just had sex with me... awesome, let’s go" Forth said with a smile. He turned and opened the door.

   "What the hell Forth? I do not!" Pha called out, following him out.

   'How can he just change my mood like that, stupid idiot!'

   Forth and Pha were walking along a path towards the beach. A guy was walking up the path with a girl and a boy at each arm. He looked at Forth and smiled. He waved in front of Forth's face which made them stop.

   "Forth? Forth Jathurapoom?" he asked. "Urr yeah..." Forth replied.

   "It's me, Sharp Theeravit, from high school" he said with a smile. Forth tensed up a bit.

   "Ohh, hey, last time I saw you, you were humping my boyfriend!" Forth retorted. You looked at Sharp and instantly judged him to be absolute jagoff.

   "That was a long time ago, no hard feelings man" Sharp replied nonchalantly.

   "Yeah, sure...what are you doing here?" Forth asked.

   "Business trip...and what are you doing here with such a hot guy.. I mean way out of your league?" Sharp asked, looking at Pha, flashing a sleazy grin at him. At that moment Pha felt a surge of annoyance towards him.

   'What a fucking jerk' Pha thought. An idea popped through his head. He knew his idea might backfire at him but he couldn't let Forth loose face in front of that douchebag.

   He quickly interlocked his fingers with Forth’s and held on to his arm with the other.

   "We're on our honeymoon actually!" Pha said, staring at him with a smug smile. Forth looked at Pha and started to think. 'Huh, this could be fun’ he thought.

   "Yup, we’re having a great time aren't we Baby cakes " Forth said sweetly. He pulled Pha closer.

   'What the hell is he doing!! Baby cakes!! Really!?!' Pha thought. Forth placed a finger under Pha's chin and turned his face towards him. Pha reluctantly turned, not wanting to ruin what he already started.

   "Ok then...have a good honeymoon" Sharp said and walked past them. Forth still stayed in position.

   "We should kiss you know, to make it look real” Forth said.

   "Um no thanks,” Pha said sternly.

   "I’ll take that as a yes!" Forth said, smiling widely.

   "N-" Pha began but stopped when Forth left a quick peck on his lips. He looked at Forth weirdly.

   'How odd, maybe he's not that horny anymore' Pha thought.