Extra: For the First Time [M]

Começar do início

At this point, the both of us were moaning wrecks - so, I decided to kick it up a notch.

My hand travelled into her underwear and my fingers delicately played with her wetness.

Instantly, she gasped and let out a loud moan. Her head tilted back with closed eyes and I used this opportunity to leave more hickeys on her exposed neck.

The stinging on my back started to fade even though she became more aggressive, but with each graze, I felt even more turned on.

"Finger me baby," Yeonwoo groans in a husky voice.

Despite not having a lot of experience, I continued to tease her hole with the tip of my middle finger to the point when both of her hands raked my back and her hips buckled for me. By doing this, I know that when I enter her, she'll feel a lot more pleasure.

"Please Nancy," she begs.

And I obeyed.

I slowly entered her and instantly felt her tight walls pulsing against me - and at this, she lets out a long moan and digs her nails into my back.

Then, I steadily began moving my finger in and out of her - and instead of tilting her head back, she moves to the crotch of my neck and aggressively kisses my sensitive spot.

I instantly became weak and let out shaky breaths.

"Fuck," I whimpered.

I guess Yeonwoo took this as an opportunity and began caressing my back with her fingertips, carefully feathering her fingers down my spine.

As she does this, I pressed my body against hers and quickened my fingers pace.

Before I gave her another chance to tease me, I withdrew my fingers from inside of her and moved our positions so that I was resting my back on the backboard of the bed and she was sitting right in front of me, straddling me with her hips.

She was taken aback with my action, so she rested her hands on my shoulders and was breathing deeply. I placed my hands on her thighs and caressed them as I leaned back to check out my girlfriend.

"Baby," She seductively whispers, "why did you stop?"

Wow, I'm definitely horny.

As I looked at her in the eyes, I told her, "Because, I love playing with you." With this, I held our gaze and my hands began exploring every inch of her. I felt her toned stomach, her slim waist, and finally landing on her nipples. Since she sat right in front of me, I leaned forward and kissed the skin around her erected nipples.

Earning whimpers from her.

With one of my hands, I played with the other and immediately captured her into my mouth - drawing circles with my tongue and gently nibbling on her. She moved her hands so that she was leaning back - giving me better access - and she groaned. I placed my other hand on the small of her back to support her and sucked the other nipple.

With each touch of my tongue, Yeonwoo quivers and the heat of her core began pulsing furiously.

I then moved my lips to hers and she deepens our kiss by pressing her body into mine and caging my neck with her arms. In return, I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her.

These kisses were slightly different from the ones before - these kisses were lustful and desperate. Yeonwoo sucked on my lower lip and moaned into my mouth; she tugged on my hair and began grinding her hips on my lap.

And unlike the slow, delicate, and soft presses of her lips, she passionately deepens the kiss with confident and firmer locks.

When we finally pulled away from each other, she chuckled as she noticed how out of breath I was.