I would steal kisses at work when the door was closed, Harry so paranoid someone was going to catch us that it started becoming my favourite game, knowing there was no way he was going to deny me something small like that.

It's been two whole weeks since he cooked me dinner that first night, another Friday night rolling around and I stand over the sink.  Harry cooked tonight so I clean the dishes, that's our rule.

I'm weary that this may come to an end at some point, 'the truth' still not out even though Harry keeps telling me it's any day now and he will soon be able to sit me down and explain everything.

Part of me doesn't want to know what is going on. I'm genuinely happy for the first time, maybe in my whole life and I just keep hearing Harry's warning in my ear about how my feelings may change for him once I find out his secrets.

Harry's strong arms snake around my waist, his lips kissing the side of my neck before he rests his chin on my shoulder

"You've washed that same saucepan three times," he jokes, but I realise he is probably right, my mind somewhere else. "What are you thinking about?" he asks dangerously and I shake the thoughts from my head.

"Are you ever going to leave?" I joke, putting the pan down in a fake huff but he doesn't laugh.

"Do you want me to go?" Harry questions.

"No."

"Then, no."

The light stubble on his chin and cheek brush roughly against my sensitive skin as he drags the fabric from my sweater to the side and places a soft kiss where my neck meets my shoulder.

His warm breath creates goosebumps down my arms and his lips make my whole body tingle.

I close my eyes momentarily to relish in the cozy feeling, one I'm starting to get used to before my heart lunges forward as I feel his fingertips creep up the hem of my shirt and sweep across the bare skin of my waist and stomach.

Harry hums softly in my ear, pushing his lips to the delicate skin behind my lobe and causing me to exhale a sigh.

My hands are encased in washing gloves, soapy suds crawling up the rubber as I keep my arms outstretched and supporting my weight against the counter top.

His hands travel down around my hips, the silk skirt I wore to work still draping around them and my body feels like it's on fire as he trickles his fingertips down my thighs and back around, dragging the fabric up with him as they scrape up the inside.

He gives my arse a firm squeeze which makes me gasp, his lips on my ear when he begs for approval, "Let me touch you."

"Yes," I breathe as he bends his knees slightly to tug the fabric down to pool at my ankles.

I internally pat myself of the back for wearing slightly better underwear than the last time he got a glimpse of them, but as his hands explore all over my legs and stomach, I don't think he really gives a shit.

It's been two weeks of torture with him around my home and in my bed yet it's as if he needed me to either feel better or prove himself worthy before he touched me, neither of which I would have said was necessary, so he never asked.

"Lexi," he whispers in my ear and sends a shiver down my spine as his fingers play everywhere but where I need them.

I want to guide his hand but my gloves are still on, the thought of having to snap them off too much to comprehend.

Biting down on my lip I wait patiently, his touch dusting over my entrance and a small pant escaping my lungs.

"More?" he prompts cheekily as he plays with the edges of my underwear.

"All of you," I beg and I can feel his lips smiling against my neck.

"I'm saving that for later, darling," his raspy voice shudders through me and I can hear the smirk on his face.

He takes a deep breath before speaking a little lower, a little slower, "Wanna make you come."

His filthy words take my breath away, my body desperate for him and my arse pushing back to find his touch.

Harry's hand reaches around and splays open across my stomach, the other pushing past the band of my briefs, two fingers slipping up and down my heat, coating themselves in the wetness gathering there before he rubs slippery little circles.

His erection is growing, his hips pushing forward against my arse as my body melts with his touch.

"So wet for me, Lex."

I groan for more, his dirty mouth sends a thrilling current through me, as his fingers slide up and down again before pushing into me one at a time, his mouth falling open against my neck and my eyes squeezing shut.

"Oh god," I exhale, having not felt anyone since him and the feeling is overwhelming.

Harry's thumb rubs circles into my belly as his other hand begins undoing me slowly, his fingers slipping in and out, my grip on the sink tightening.

His voice croons reassurance in my ear, loving words lined with filth that sounds romantic coming from his tempting lips and his raspy tone.

I push down into his hand and he is spurring me on, holding me close to him as he quickens his pace, drawing out ever so often to circle my bud and listening intently to any signs of change in my moans as if he is scouting for gold.

My head spins as it lulls back onto his shoulder and my knees start to buckle when he growls praise and adoration that is mixed with boiling levels of lust.

"Does that feel good, baby? You going to come for me?"

"Yes, Harry. Fuck, don't stop," I ramble and my arms start to ache as he works me quicker, desperate to get me to my peak, his lips coaxing me as they suck a spot on my neck that draws a sob from my throat.

My limbs are tingling, my legs not wanting to stay upright as my stomach bubbles with desire and the familiar blissful feeling that I have craved since the day he left.

His order sends my mind spinning, Harry's voice in my ear before he sucks a spot onto my neck, "Come for me, baby."

I can't control the intensity building, burning like wildfire through my veins and in my belly as it explodes with an oozy, thick rush that has my body stiffening against his hand, Harry's name being shouted from my lips.

His thumb soothes luscious circles into my hip as I come down, his voice still whispering, "Fuck, you're amazing."

I tilt my head to kiss his mouth, my head swimming in the taste and sound of him.

I rip the gloves off to hold the back of his head, my fingers in his curls to deepen the kiss, never wanting to leave this blissed out state.

"I think I need to shower," he whispers with a grin and I start to laugh, finally catching on.