This is Life.

Mulai dari awal

"You only had to go and get yourself shot at the only time we could. Since then we have had cases, I have had periods and our own lives got in there." His lips met neck and she turned around. Her hands moved to his neck and they began to kiss.

"Lasagne first." Hera mentions and handed him cheese as well as a grater. He grabbed a plate out and put as much in as he saw was needed. Her hands moved around as she cooked the chicken, soaked the sheets and also helped Spencer with the sauce. It was going to be a good evening.

The pair sat with one another and ate. It was like they hadn't seen each other in ages but also like they hadn't even missed a second. When they had finished sharing the bowl Hera put it away and returned to where they had been. Her table was on the other side of the room to the lounge area.
"Do you fancy dessert?" She asked whilst walking around him but his hand pulled her closer to him.

"I do." His lips came to hers and she wrapped herself around his neck. Slowly she pulled away from him and his lips moved down her neck.

"What do you want for dessert?" His lips were attacking her neck so desperately that Hera could feel the excitement and tension build within.

"Your products of lactobacillus bacteria." Hera slightly pushed him away at these words.

"Did you just say you wanted to eat my discharge?" He reddened slightly and nodded.

Hera found his comment a little much but she let her hands roam all over him.
"I think a dining room chair is a little uncomfortable for this." Spencer didn't even take his lips from her neck as he picked her up and went to the sofa.
"Spencer." It was breathless and he found even more energy in her words. As he began to remove her top a phone rang. It was Spencer's but he didn't answer when she spoke to him.
"I mean. Should I answer it?" His lips worked down her stomach as he slowly nodded.
"Dr Reid's phone." The voice that came back wasn't expected.

"Hey, sorry this is Lila. I was hoping to speak to him." Hera thought for a second.

"He is occupied." His hands were either side of her head as he kissed her neck.

"Could he be any more available tomorrow? I fancy a date and I am in town." Hera looked at his slightly longer and completely curly hair.

"He might be available but he has entered a relationship." She did not get it.

"That doesn't matter to me." Hera sighed.

"Spencer, this feels wrong. Lila wants to go on a date with you tomorrow. Just answer her." The smile was almost audible as the blonde got what she wanted like always.

"No. Lila. That was years ago." The smile was clearly lost as Spencer spoke calmly and cleanly. It was in a tone that left no room for argument.

"Bye." Hera spoke as she threw the phone to the armchair.

Spencer realised that Hera wasn't as hormonal as before and so kissed her once and sat up. Hera then sat up also but Spencer sent his hand around her waist and pulling her onto his lap where he kissed her jaw and neck again.
"Spencer. She is very pretty." Her voice lost control at one point as his teeth grazed against her skin.

"And I don't care if you think she is pretty. I know you are prettier and smarter. I also know she only wants me because of transference. You don't." Hera let her head fall onto his shoulder and the kisses had to stop.

"Spencer. You have no clue how badly I wanted this to happen." He laughed slightly.

"Yeah, I do. I wanted it just as bad." Hera let her lips meet the top of his neck.

"I like you, Spencer." She had used the other 'L' word before but she didn't want to say it too often.

"I like you as well." He knew and acted the same way as her.