Prolouge

A tall, rather buff-looking  man stood waiting, waiting for the dark skinned man holding a bundle. A small bit of coins jingled in his pocket.
The dark skinned man arrived, a scrawny toddler asleep on his hip.
"How much?" The dark skinned man let out low grumbles as he spoke.
"Two bronze, as-"
"What the fuck do you mean two bronze?! The price was two gold."
The toddler started to stir, lifting her head as she frowned.
"Papa?"
The dark skinned man ignored the whimper.
"Yes, for light-skinned boys. Two silver for light-skinned girls, or dark skinned boys. You've brought me..." The bigger man sighed, "This."
"I may as well be selling you a pig at that price!" The dark skinned man seethed as the child woke up fully, rubbing her eyes.
"Papa?"
"That is completely correct good sir, however you don't have pigs to sell. Two bronze, my final price. Take it or leave it."
After a moment's hesitation, the child was handed over.
"P-Papa?!"
A small ching as the coins were passed over in return.
"Papa!"
The dark skinned man ignored the cries of the child as he walked away.
"PAPA!"
"For God's sake shut her up! Little cunt!"
The dark skinned man winced as he ignored the hard echo of a slap, and walked back to his home.