1- Hello Starlight✨

Todoroki POV:

Ah, first day of college. Another year to have no friends. It's going to be the same as it's always been.
"Hi! Is your name Todoroki?" A green haired boy asks. "Yes. Why?" I ask. "You're my desk mates!" He exclaims. "Ok. Don't talk to me unless you really have to" I say. He looks sad. "Please." I add. He giggles and walks over to his seat. I sit next to him and, as I asked, didn't talk to me the entire day.

Midoriya POV:

Since Mr Half and Half doesn't want me talking to him, I try and talk to the girl next to me. "My name is Midoriya Izuku!" I exclaim. "Uraraka Ochaco! Nice to meet you!" She smiles. We talk up until class starts. We basically became best friends on the first day.

Time Skip

I found out I have to share a room with Todoroki. It's ok, but I wanted a more fun roommate..
I quietly unpack my things and set up on my side of the room. It's kinda a mix of space and all might. I also have this limited addition space might! It's so cool! I glance over at Todoroki's side. It's so modern (not to mention blue!), wow! I pull out a curtain (just my roommate hated me or was weird or something like that). "Would you like me to put this up or no?" I ask. "That would be nice." He replies. I nod and put it up. It fits both of our rooms, so its ok! My side is space and his is a blank navy blue. "Midoriya. You may talk to me outside of class when I am not learning or training." He says. Awesome! I can build a friendship with him! "I'm going to bed now." He says. Dammit "Oh ok! Goodnight!" I smile, even though he can't see me.