Beach Body

Eddie: Loren I was thinking maybe we could stay up here for a couple days or no we could do something else if you want It doesn't matter *he said nervously*

*She laughs*Loren: Yeah I  mean I probably need clothes but I think we can work that out right...*raises her eyebrows*

Eddie: Yeah definitely...

Loren laughs again and she walks up to Eddie and and rubs on his bare chest to tease him.

*she walks away grabbing her purse*

Eddie: Where you going?

Loren: I need clothes right are you coming?

Eddie: Yeah let me put on a shirt and some shoes wait .

Loren: Okay

Eddie put on A black hoodie and a black and white Raiders snap back with all white high top air force ones.

Eddie walked up to Loren with his hand out and Loren looked at him confused.

Eddie: I wanna Drive

Loren: Okay..*she hands him the keys*

Eddie: Come On..

Mel's house

Mel: Hi hello this Melissa Lisa's daug--

LiMonster a.k.a Lisa: What the hell!! I told you not to contact her in anyway..

Mel: What's the big Secret?!?!

Loren's House

Eddie and Loren arrived at her house

Eddie and Loren were walking towards the door and when Loren went to unlock the door Eddie spun her around and leaned in hoping they would kiss because this is where they first kissed but  Loren  laughed  and  turned  around  and  went  in  and  He  chased  her  to  her  room and pinned her against  the wall  and said..

Eddie:Your gonna kiss me..

Loren:Your right you win *she leaned and Eddie closed his eyes and Loren kissed her two fingers and put them on Eddie'slips..

Eddie: Okay

Loren: Let me get some stuff...

Loren grabbed her Adidas pants to sleep in and a tank top and she grabbed her sports bra and shorts so she can go running the morning and she grabbed her bikini so she can go to the beach. She also grabbed her song writing book.

Loren: Alright I'm ready let's go before I change my mind...*she laughs*

Eddie: okay let me carry that for you.

Loren: No its okay I got it ..

Eddie: Fine

Max'sApartment

Max: Wantadrink?

Nora: Oh Yes I'm so glad you asked

Max laughs as he poured Nora some whiskey

Nora: Thank you

Max: My pleasure

Nora: How've you been?

Max: I've been good I'm just worried about Eddie  his label doesn't like his new material and  he is really bummed..

Nora:I loved the songsThere different but the good songs and if he feels the songs are strong he should go with that and .I think its good  for him to take a turn.