Do I Love you?

Loren Thoughts: Yes do Love wanna be with you and forget about all our troubles..

Loren: wouldn't say it if didn't mean it Eddie.

Eddie: Look Loren...* She cut him off*

LorenEddie you don't have to sit here and tell me you love me and you don't mean it or force yourself to..*Eddie cut her off

Eddie:I'm not...I'm saying Just be patient with me want are relationship with you ..wanna make sure Chloe is out of the picture.

Loren: Okay but just want you to know that when you say friends and then turn around and kiss me that confuses me..that's why did what did ..

Eddie: Its fine ..so Ican't kiss you at all ..

Loren: As long as were friends uhhh no no you can't ..

Eddie: Maybe should chose my words wisely ..

Loren: Yeah

Eddie: Hug?

Loren: Sure

Eddie scooted in for hug then before Loren wrapped her arms around him.he started kissing her neck ..

Loren: Mmm..Eddie stop

He stops

Eddie: Why you didn't say couldn't kiss your neck,You taste good by the way...and sounded like you wereenjoying it .

said as felt heat crawl up my face.

Loren: Well wasn'tso..

Eddie: Sure ..You wanna go take walk on the beach?

Loren: Yeah but there's something need to tell you though..

Eddie: Yeah what

Loren: When Icalled you earlier Chloe answered and she told me you were in the shower.

Eddie: Oh god

Loren: Yeah she just made it should like you guys had slept together.

Eddie: No that is not true trust me she just came to my place and asked for favor that'sall ..

Loren: Okay believe you...

Eddie:So about that Walk.