But he kept eating, causing satifaction to emit from the virus inhabiting his head. It felt normal referring to it as a virus. It was as if a computer virus had somehow been capable of entering a human brain, and was now destroying said brain.

Many times he had come to the conclusion that the only way to remove the virus from himself was to end his own life. But sadly he'd been stopped. Not by anyone who was tangible; no, but the virus itself. It didn't want to die. It wanted 2D to die, but it wanted to be the reason for his death. Though in a sense, it was responsible.

After finishing his food, 2D sat quietly and unmoving, his head hanging as he looked down, avoiding eye contact and shutting the others' conversation out. Tears brimmed at the corners of his eyes as he attempted to not cry. By this point the pain in his lower abdomen had become unbearable and extremely uncomfortable.

"I-I need to be excused. S-Sorry," he said, standing and racing to his bedroom before anyone could answer. Once he was safely behind a closed and locked door he collapsed, pulling his knees to his chest and sobbed heavily. He was not safe. This was no way to live and he was surprised he wasn't already six feet under. It was shocking that he wasn't already dead before this thing had inhabited his brain.

What seemed like hours later, there was a knock on the door. "2D... can I come in?"

Murdoc.

Tell him to go away. Don't let him in. Pretend to be asleep.

The bluenette refrained from answering and seconds later there were footsteps fading away. He sighed, turning onto his side while still holding his knees. There was only one way to solve his current issue.

2D stood up and put a pair of shoes on, then his worn dark grey hoodie, and proceeded to put the hood up. He grabbed his phone and shoved it into the front pocket, leaving an earbud out which he then shoved into his right ear. He exited the room and walked into the living room, which was the only way out. He noticed that Noodle and Russel were still present, but ignored their confused glances. "I'm going out for a bit. Don't wait up on me," he stated, shoving the other earbud imto his left ear as he left the house. It was quite dark out, but it didn't matter as he knew the way like the back of his hand.

xxx

As he stepped through the doors, the overwhelming smell of blood hit his nostrils. He ignored the protests of the virus as he walked up to the desk. The short plump lady working at the front desk looked up as he tapped the bell, causing it to ring.

"Name?" she questioned, pushing her round glasses up the bridge of her nose. "S-Stuart Pot," he said quietly. "Well, Stuart, you're in luck. Dr Wilson is expecting you, though I don't know why since you haven't been here in a year. Have a seat; she'll be with you momentarily."

2D nodded. He was grateful that this was a twenty-four hour therapy office and that he could come when needed, completely unannounced. He hear the sound of heels making their way towards him and looked up, meeting the smiling face of Dr Abigail Wilson. "Hello Stuart. Nice to see you again. Please, follow me." She led him down a hallway and into a room, where she had him lie down on the chaise. She sat in a chair and crossed her legs.

"So tell me... what brings you her after so long?" she inquired, swiftly writing his name and nickname at the top of a piece of paper. "Well I– it's bad again. Not just bad, but worse than it normally is," he stated, locking his fingers and placing both hands on his chest. Dr Wilson waved her hand as if to tell him to continue. "It started a while ago — I don't exactly know how long ago it was — but I met up with uh... I got to see Murdoc after so long and I guess that's what triggered it. I don't know why, though."

2D sighed, recollecting his thoughts. "It doesn't like Murdoc. Everything was decent I guess, before that day, but now I can't do anything without it nagging and telling me to kill myself. I almost did, but it wasn't my fault, I swear! Put me away. I deserve to rot in an asylum. I'm begging you. I can't live like this!" he yelled, gripping his hair and pulled as he began to hyperventilate.

Dr Wilson pushed a button and almost immediately, a doctor rushed in and removed 2D's hands from his hair, restraining them. Ceasing the hyperventilating, he coughed. "Please. Put me away. At least for a week," he begged and Dr Wilson nodded. His hands were freed and he pulled his phone from his pocket before dialing a number.

"Murdoc, it-it's me. I'm going to be gone for a week. D-Don't worry though. I'll be fine. I promise."

oOo

this was short for a specific reason, but the next chapter will be longer i promise. for now, enjoy this one. i made it end this way on purpose. you will understand by next chapter.

bye!