Murdoc

a/n: i have plans for this, i promise - as you can tell by the description obviously.

these first four chapters will be relatively short, and will only be here as sort of an introduction. the order of these four will be in the order of which the band members first joined: Murdoc, 2D, Russel then Noodle. it's in this order for a reason

oOo

There was a time when Murdoc thought he'd had a purpose; though, that was two years and three months ago, before his so-called friends left him. 2D went first, due to blacking out because of stress, and he didn't return. Then Noodle left because 2D never came back, and Russel followed swiftly after, leaving Murdoc alone.

He sat alone in Spirit House, playing his bass for the entire day, only moving to shower, eat and sleep. He felt abandoned and he didn't know what to do.

For the past few days he hadn't eaten; his depression over the sort of loss of his band was getting worse.

He decided he needed to get out, so he pulled on some clothes and shoes, then his jacket, and left the house, locking it up. He began to walk instead of driving. The car had no gas anyways, so there would be no point in driving.

Eventually, he got into the city. He was still getting used to living in America, and wondered if the other three still lived in America. Russel probably did, since he was originally from here. Noodle probably went wherever 2D had gone, because he was her best friend.

Murdoc figured that they all forgot about him, and he didn't blame them. He was a dick for the entire time he'd known them.

As he was walking out of a store, he bumped into someone wearing a hooded sweatshirt. They looked abnormally thin and held their head low. "Oi! Watch where yer goin'!" he said and the unknown person began to shake, possibly in fear. "I- I'm sorry, I just had to pick up me meds from the pharmacist," he whispered, stuttering the entire time and keeping his head down.

"Whatever," Murdoc stated, and began to leave, until he heard the person begin to swear. "Fuck, m'gonna be late. Why do I always fuck everything up. No wonder nobody has talked to me or attempted to contact me. I fucked it all up," he said, and continued to use derogatory terms against himself.

Murdoc stopped in his tracks. He recognised that voice. Then it clicked.

"Stuart?"

oOo

i will publish these four all at once, then chapters will be published the 23 of each month (not counting this month).

bye!