Chapter 9

I woke up and I was alone in my room. I don't remember even dreaming the night before. I only remember falling asleep and here I am. Like only seconds have passed. I sat up and looked outside, it was pitch black. I wonder what time it is. Someone knocked on my door. "Come in." I said and the door opened reveling Sebastian. He closed the door and came to my bedside. "Good morning, my love." "Good morning Sebastian." "You're up early this morning it is only three in the morning." He's right that is pretty early for me. Wait how would he know when I woke up and a few seconds after I did? "How did you know I was up?" He didn't answer but there was a weird look in his eye. "Sebastian, what's going on?" "I just want to spend time with you." Something didn't feel right. He didn't give off his usual vibes. I look at his hand, he wasn't wearing the ring. "Sebastian where is your ring?" "I didn't think I should wear it anymore." "Why not?" Something definitely wasn't right. This is not the Sebastian that I knew. Sebastian's eye's were different, he had is feline eyes but they were blood red, looking hungry. "Are you feeling alright? You're eyes are different." "I am just fine." He got off the bed and removed his coat and his gloves. His contract, what's going on, it's smudged. Almost as if it rubbed off. "The master would truly be disappointed if I got my coat dirty." "What do you mean?" I pulled the covers off completely, getting ready to run. "I am going to finish what Lucus didn't." I was scared, this isn't right. Where's the real Sebastian. This is not the man I fell in love with. "Woe is you. It was hard I admit. Having a gruesome person like you falling in love with me." He shuddered at that. "What do you mean? Don't you love me?" "Love you, just the opposite. I have had to deal with you from the first time I saw you. A dreadful creature. You humans have such fickle minds. I could never fall in love with a human. I only wanted your soul it smelled delicious and I thought if I sugar coated it and pretended to love you it would taste much better." This is not happening. This is not right. It can't be.

I got up and bolted for the door, I heard a click and I pulled the handle. It's locked. I look at Sebastian, he is coming closer. I don't know what to do. I run to the closet and lock the door. I hear a knock and Sebastian says. "Please open the door." "NO! I won't, go away." I shouted as I cried. "Guess I have no choice." I heard metal bending and I looked up, the door came off for him with ease. "Please why are you doing this." "As I told you before, for you soul." Darkness surrounded me. I heard screaming from everywhere. I saw people's memories, not of my own. "Please stop this!" I said crying. "I don't want to die." "We all don't want to die but it happens." The darkness consumed me and was everywhere. no light could be found. I struggled but it was no use. Something lifted me off the ground and I was flouting. I screamed.

I heard laughter and saw his eyes. "Sweet dreams." Was all he said then I felt pain. My skin burning, it got very hot and it was hurting so bad. Then stabbing pains everywhere, like needles were poking me from every angle. I felt myself being pulled in every direction and it hurt so bad. My skin was being stretched more then it was supposed to. It was pure torture. My body felt as if a building was resting atop of it. I screamed out, "Why are you doing this to me."  "Because it is fun to have you cower before me." I can feel warm liquid rolling down my arm and I think, this is worse then with Lucus. I hear footsteps but can't feel anything. Beside me is those demon eyes that I fear. "It's alright, the pain will be over soon. Then it gets worse." He laughed wickedly. He comes closer and closer until I feel something on my neck and pierce it. 'He's really eating me I didn't think he would' I cry and hope that this will be over very soon. And all i can see is darkness. I can't move, can't feel, can't breath. Nothing is around me. Nothing is holding me. It's like a void that's keeping me prisoner. I...feel...nothing. 

~~So ya great ending right, wrong. It's not over yet. Anyway, found stuff for media. Bye!