A Little Bit of R&R

Start from the beginning

"Let's fucking go! Yeah baby who's ready for Jamaica?" Joe hyped everyone up while Adonis packed their bags in the back of the vehicle with everyone else's.

"Well it's good to see you too Joe," Bria chuckled.

"What's up love, you look stunning as always and thick as hell." Joe observed and smiled.

"Watch it before i beat your fucking ass." Adonis said as he packed up their suitcases into the back of the large vehicle.

"You know I was just playing bro." Bria slapped the back of his head after she remembered what he got Adonis for his birthday a few months ago.

"Ow, What was that for?" Joe rubbed the back of his head.

"Pocket pussy? Really nigga."

"I thought that shit was a joke." Terrance shook his head.

"It was a joke." Joe looked at Adonis as to why he would tell Bria.

Jay laughed at the three as Donnie climbed in the middle row with Bria and sat next to her before their driver closed the door before returning to the drivers seat.

"You guys are fucking gross." Bria shook her head.

"Just a FYI I'm not apart of this tomfoolery." Terrance spoke up.

"Cause you're a fucking pussy." Adonis and Joe laughed at each other after Joe responded.

"You know what? It's okay. Bet I got y'all." Terrance rolled his eyes and sat back in his seat.

"Don't worry about them T, I got you." Bria smiled and watched Adonis make a face and kissed Donnie's cheek."

"Didn't know that you were the type of boyfriend to get jealous." Bria poked fun at him.

"I'm not jealous." Adonis responded while everyone looked at him waiting on him to tell the truth. "Okay sensitive maybe but not jealous."

Bria laughed and held his hand as she rested her head against his shoulder.
———
When the group of friends arrived at the airport, Adonis' phone vibrated in his pocket as he was walking with Airport security. He doubled up on security because fans started to recognize the world famous boxer. He pulled his girlfriend close to him as reporters and paparazzi asked for pictures and photographs of the couple because everyone was well aware of what happened in their personal life after the couple made a public statement about their miscarriage.

As the group of friends made it through TSA and boarded their private jet Adonis exhaled and took off his glasses finally feeling a sense of relief and privacy after trying to get through paparazzi and fans. Adonis pulled out his phone to check his missed calls and excused himself to call someone back.

"You guys have to deal with that all the time?" Sandra asked as she sat down next to her best friend in the luxury leather seats.

"Yeah, well not really all the time," Bria corrected herself.  "Just when we're in big spaces like that people start to recognize him because of who he is and a lot of women follow him too because that's a fine ass nigga 8.8 million people follow him just on his Instagram alone! So you have the IG thots, his exes, the sports fans chasing after him all of the time and the people who just see him as another celebrity but he's really sweet towards his fans and if today were different he probably would've stopped to take a few photos or sign a few autographs."

"That doesn't bother you that so many people are after him?" Jay asked as he got aquatinted in his seat. 

"I mean it did at first and it's definitely something that I'll never really get used to.  That's why I didn't like it when he posted our baby girl on social media because then everyone knows about her and there could be all kinds of crazy people following him and we don't even know.  But I've adjusted to his fame even though I'm a private person myself.  When we're at home it's intimate, we may post a few things on our stories every now and then but we're not that couple that posts every week.  I literally just got my account verified and I have 230 photos posted on my Instagram and that's not from this year that's from the duration of my Instagram page.  I barely post. I don't need angry ass females and niggas in my DMs upset over the fact that I'm dating him."