Chapter 6: Just let me be who I am

You should love someone for who you are and not tried change who you are because we all different in our own special way, so love yourself for who you are and not let anyone change you because you are special just be who you are.

(After few hours Jessica Pov)
I was wait inside the music room while teachers and Principal talk to my mother who wasn't happy!

"You can't me what to do, I doing this because I want is best for my daughter even know is useless child but I am sure one day she will be my perfect daughter, get straight A, go to the best college and then become busy woman like me!" I heard my mother said outside the music room.

I didn't didn't want become Busy Woman, I didn't want be perfect little princess! I started play piano.

(Jessica Mother Pov)
I glanced at all the teachers and principal but then polices come in along with news people, as polices about grab me along with News people asked me questions while film me on live tv when I heard my daughter play piano, as I Immediately went inside when she started sing!

"I'm caught up in your expectations, You try to make me live your dream But I'm causing you so much frustration, And you only want the best for me"

I was surprised she could sing because I never heard sing before, as I noticed news People's started film her.

"You're wanting me to show more interest, To always keep a big bright smile, Be that pinky little perfect princess But I'm not that type of child."

I started get bit angry because I didn't like what she was sing, as I about grab her when polices Immediately hold me from lay hand on her!

"And the storm is rising inside of me, Dontcha  feel that our worlds collide? It's getting harder to breathe, It hurts deep inside...

Just let me be, Who I am
It's what you really need to understand And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me
But I can't break free
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out! The silent scream"

I see everyone including Teachers glances at me, as I struggle against the polices hold me in place.

"Tell me why you're putting pressure on me And every day you cause me harm, That's the reason why I feel so lonely
Even though you hold me in your arms"

I remember that I use to hold her in my arms when she was young but that before she become useless child!

"Wanna put me in a box of glitter
But I'm just trying to get right out And now you're feeling so so bitter Because I've let you down

And the storm is rising inside of me Dontcha feel that our worlds collide? It's getting harder to breathe It hurts deep inside...

Just let me be, Who I am
It's what you really need to understand And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me
But I can't break free, So I cry and cry but just won't get it out
The silent scream.."

I see most of people's cry and I thought they were completely idiots!

"Can't you see, How I cry for help
Сause you should love me
Just for being myself

I'll drown in an ocean
Of pain and emotion
If you don't, Save me right away...

Just let me be, Who I am
It's what you really need to understand And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me
But I can't break free
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out, The silent scream."

I managed get out polices grip on me as I Immediately rush to my daughter as she sing last were.

"My silent scream" And I Immediately her slap cross her face so hard that it cause her slip off piano chair and hit her head on edge of chair which was right in her eye area!

"YOU ARREST FOR CHILD ABUSE!" The polices said and Immediately grab me and take me into polices car!

(Miss Finster Pov)
I Immediately call the hospital for help!
As I saw her pass out because lost of blood, I pray for her to alive because she was to young and innocent to dead when she have so much live for, After few mins, I heard ambulance siren outside and I Immediately pick up Jessica and carried her outside and into ambulance car.

(To Be Continue)
I hope you all like my new chapter and like thank my all followers for encourage continue this story 😊😊😊