But?.

I was dreaming. It was peacful and amazing. I heared whispering in my ear and I shivered. "Rosie." Someone's warm hands ran up my arms making me get goosebumps. I closed my eyes tighter trying to wake up. "Rose love wake up!" I moaned from the touch. I relized it was John's kind voice but he souded off. Worried or stressed out. I took a breath trying to wake up fully.
"Rose please!" His hands touched my side. "Your doing things to me. Rose please I need you to wake up." I opened my eyes feeling something in my side. I squirmed in his arms. "Deaky?" I whispered low. My eyes widened when I relized where I was and what was happening. "Oh!" I jumped away from him to the other side of the loung chair. He was blushing hard and looking away embarrassed from his situation. "Sorry." I found myself mumble low as I played with my hands in my lap trying to keep my eyes away from his face. "I should be sorry!" His voice cracked at the end. He was still looking away with a bright red face.  "All you were doing was sleeping on me." He gulped finally looking at me. "And yea." He took a shaky breath. I couldnt help but smirk. "Did-did I really make that happen?" I whispered. "Yea." He mumbled still embarrassed. But he can't really control it. Can he?

"What did I-what did I do?" I whispered shaking."Just the way I was holding you I guess." He shrugged. "The way your dressed dosn't hurt." His eyes roamed me. I looked down ans relized my dress was all over the place. I tryed to fix it with shaky hand curssing Roger silently in my head. "And the face that I think I love you." He whispered it with a shaky voice. My eyes darted to his face. His eyes were hurting and confused. I gulped starting to shake myself. "John?" I took his hand and he looked at them together. "Why?" I really wanted to understand how John Richard Deacon could fall for me! " I was just thinking about that." He smirked more to himself. "Come here." He pointed with his free hand to the spot I had been in before. I gulped and he smiled warmly. "It's okay." I smiled and got back in his arms feeling content but still nurvouse. He was still distressed.
" I-I just-The first time I saw you the first time in Brian's arms passed out I felt like I needed to protect you." He was rubbing my arm as he spoke softly in my ear. "As I got to know you I fell hard and fast for you Rose." He cranked his neck to look at me with the biggest smile on his face. "I kissed you on new years like that but I really want to kiss you for real." He readjusted me in his arms so I was facing him and looking into his eyes. I blinked. "Long and hard and passionate but I didn't because I was afraid you'd hate me or something." I gulped at took his hand. "Deaky I could never hate you." He smirked. Rubbing my hand with his thumb. "I didn't fully understand my love for you yet." I gulped and he  moved some hair out of my face looking into my eyes. "Is that why you asked me if you stayed with your wife?" I whispered. He made a face. "Yea. I-I was shoked to learn Bri was cheating on his." His eyes were watching me close. "And that he will marry her one day." Deaky smirked. "He thought I'd hate him after hearing the news but the truth was." He pauled and his hand gripped my arm. "I was a little releaved I wasn't the only one having second thoughts about and wanted to be with another woamn." I shook him his hand ran up my arm. "I love you so much Rose. I wanna be with you and only you." I gulped when his eyes looked into my soul. This was all coming from his heart. " I wanna kiss you and hold you and never let you go!" My mind was racing. "But." I started when he took a shaky breath. The next thing he did took me by surprise. He kissed me softly with his eyes closed. Mine were wide open in shock. This kiss was different from the one's Freddie had given me hours earlier. This was soft yet passionate and ment something real to John. Freddie was confused to but he never loved me in a way other than a friend. But poor Deak is really conflicted with real love. He pulled back looking at me. His eyes surching my face for anything. My eyes were wide and he looked defeated. I rubbed my lips together and gripped his shirt. He looked like he thought I was gunna hit up for a second until I pulled him into me and kissed him back with as much love as I could. He moaned and gripped me tight.

What dose this mean?

He isn't drunk, he knows who I am and his feelings are real. Unlike Fred and Roger. So what will happen? I thought I'd know everything that was going to happen in the years to come but maybe I don't. Maybe the space time thingy is real and I've messed everything up! Is that for the better or the worst? Only time will tell.

He pulled back smiling. It left my lips before I could stop it.

"What now?" He gulped. "What happens next Deak? Would you l-leave her? I don't want to mess your life up!" I was hyperventilating. He touched my face and smirked at me. "Your saving me Rose!" He smiled and kissed another loving time. I let go all my worrys and fear left me and I melted into him completly loving the feeling of him. His lips, his warmth and most of all his hands. The sun started to come over the hill making me open my eyes. I blinked looking at the house. It seemed to quiet down in the past few hours. Maybe everyone left or maybe they are just all passed out? I took a breath looking back at him. "D-did you stay up all night?" I kind of felt bad for falling asleep on him. "Yea but I did a lot of soul searching." He smiled. "Wanna go see who is still here?" He smiled and I stood fixing my dress as best I could. Me smiled and helped me pull the shirt down. His hand brushed my leg as he fixed it. "Thanks Deak. I can't wait to get out of this stupid thing!" He smiled but blushed. "Wow um n-no um." I studdered making him have the biggest smile on his red face. "No I know what you meant." He took my hand and we started for the house. I smirked shaking my head. I wondered what I would see when we walked in.

Update!