The Fight

Bakugou POV:

     In the class 1-A, the lazy teacher, Aizawa came in.

"Today, there will be a fight between class 1-B and our class. Each class will have representive. The class can pick who will go.I don't really care who do you guys pick, at least someone." Aizawa said

"Me!I want to join!" I said while raising up my hand.

"Bakugou?!" the class said with a shock

"Okay. Bakugou will represent 1-A for the battle." Aizawa said

"Yes!I won't give my opponent a chance to win!" I said

      At the U.A High Stadium, everyone from U.A High was there.Then, the crazy maniac teacher, Yamada gave a speech.

"Today, there will be a fight between class 1-A and 1-B. The representive from class 1-A is Katsuki Bakugou!"

                 I went on the battle field after I heard my name was called.

"The representive from class 1-B is Y/n!"

              Then, a girl went on the battle field.She looked like a normal girl but I'll beat her up.

"The rules are simple.Who's the first one to faint or is out of the battle field, they will lose. So,let the fight begin!"

"So, what is your quirk?"I asked her

"It's a secret, of course" she said and ran to me and touched me.

"Whatever, cause I will win!" I said and used my explosion powers but it didn't work.

"Oh no! What is happening!" Yamada shouted  crazily.

                  Then, she used my explosion powers at me that made me nearly fall off the battle field.

"My quirk is that I can steal peoples quirk by touching them and use it for 5 minutes." she said

"That means I don't have powers now?" I asked

"Of course." she said "Soon, you will lose."

                 She ran to me and used my best power to me and made me fall out from the battle field.

"Katsuki Bakugou is out of the battle field. So, class 1-B wins!" Yamada shouted through the microphone 

                       I was really angry that I lost. So, after that, we all went to the dorms. I went to my own room and took my phone to message him.

I'm really angry and stressed out! Please help me immediately!:Bakugou

Unknown:Don't be angry. Do something to calm you down like                                                                                             showering.

                 I read the message and went to the toilet to take a shower.It really did worked. I felt relax. Then, I took my phone and started to message him.

Thanks! It really did work!:Bakugou

Unknown:You're welcome.

                 After a while, I decided to ask him to meet cause I was curious about who is he.

Do you want to meet me?:Bakugou

Unknown: When? Where?

Tonight, at the cafe near Tesco.:Bakugou

Unknown: Okay!See you tonight!

                I felt really happy because I'm gonna meet the guy that calms me down all the time.