Chapter 17

I probably spent 30 minutes just staring at my new hairstyle. This is going back to normal as soon as possible. I sighed and decided to go back to the main room. I plopped on one of the beds.

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked, "This was a sudden move, especially since j still haven't figured out all my powers."

"Well, already you have gotten more different powers that Amaya. I don't understand why because all the other water people and I have the same ones," Eathon said.

"Yeah. I guess we just wait and see?" I ask.

"What choice do we have?" he responded.

"Agreed. Christian, you're kinda a planner, what do we do?"I ask

She looked up from a magazine, but her gaze became hard,"We have to hide. It might take a lot and we know a lot of people around the world but for now, I say we sleep."

"Amen," Eathon said, standing up already to pull out the couch bed. He slept there as Christian and I shared the bed.

I faced the window and looked out. Lots of different thoughts jumbled through my mind. It was like just then, the reality of this hit me. My sister may or may not be dead but lots of people still have died from this small war. I'm alone. I don't know who to trust. And I can't go back. I can't go back to the world I came from. Not after I'm this woven into this world.

And for the first time in a while, I cried.

SORRY I DONT WRITE MUCH. SCHOOLS STARTING SO I DONT KNOW HOW THAT WILL AFFECT MY WRITING. VOTE, READ, WRITE, AND BE HAPPY