Chapter 2 Know

"Mmm." she holds tighter to him as he pulls her towards his body, moving his lips harder against hers. 

Sliding her hands up to his hair, she isn't thinking. All she knows is that this feels right. It's different, but a good different. It's passionate, and meaningful. 

Taking a deep breath as their lips inch apart, he looks at her. "Clearly something is missing," he muttered. "What?" She asked. 

"With him," he mused. 

She stares at him, pulling away a bit, "Oh...no.." she sighs and pushes gently on his chest moving from his grasp. 

"I'm... supposed to be with him.." She said, running her hand over her hair, exasperated, her cheeks still flushed from their kiss.

"You just kissed me..." he said. 

"You kissed ME," she snapped. "You didn't reject it.." he reminded. "I... it.. just go back to your ship," She commands.

"I don't have a ship," he answered. "What? You said you found it," she shrugged. "I traded it for a bean to get here," He revealed.

"You... what?" She gaped at him. "I traded my bloody ship to get to you," He said. "Really?" She asks furrowing her brows in confusion. 

"Aye.." he nods. 

"I... don't know what to say right now," She shakes her head. "It's alright, I understand, you'll know where to find me," he said. 

She opened her mouth, and no sound escaped as he left her house. 

The next day, in Granny's. Regina sits silently stirring a cup of coffee. Gently, someone taps her arm. 

"What?" She jolts up, "You ok?" Emma asks, surprised at Regina's jerking reaction. 

"Uhh yeah, I'm fine," She sighed. "Morning M'lady," Robin smiled, as he entered Granny's. Emma smiled at him, as Regina grimaced, feeling guilty. 

"Uhh, I have to get to my office," Regina excused herself, "Can I walk you?" Robin offered. "Uhh, actually Miss Swan and I have to discuss something," Regina hinted towards Emma. 

"Oh, umm ok," Emma bewildered and followed Regina.

"What's wrong? You been smitten over him, what happened?" Emma asked. "Hook showed up," Regina blurted out.

"Oh, where is he?" Emma asked. "I don't know, probably lurking, he is a Pirate," Regina smiled thinking of him. 

"He came to my place last night, admitted he gave up his ship to get here to me, and we kissed and now I'm confused," Regina said quickly. 

Emma nodded, "Ok, that's... a .. lot," she thought. 

"The kiss was...." Regina exhaled. "So... perfect." she finished. 

"Tinkerbell said Pixie dust doesn't lie, and we only saw that tattoo, and Robin has it, it has to be him," Regina said. "Well if you're feeling something for Hook, doesn't that mean something is wrong with that?" Emma asked.

Meanwhile 

Hook knocks on a door. "Hook!?" Tink opens the door, surprised to see him. "Lady Bell, may I have a word?" he asked.

"Not used to you being so polite, sure," Tink agrees. 

"Uhh, this thing about pixie dust and leading to a soulmate... " he begins. "Yeah what about it?" Tink asked. 

"Well, Regina said it led you and she to a tavern years ago, and it landed over a man with a lion tattoo on his right arm," He said. "Yes that's right," Tink affirmed.

"Well.... what if... another man has that same tattoo," Killian said. The former fairy looks at him confounded, as he slowly rolls up his sleeve, he reveals the same tattoo that Robin has. 

Her jaw drops and she stares up at him. "You know just as well as I that I spent many evenings in taverns in the enchanted forest..." he said. 

"Oh dear..." she sighs. "Can you or Blue or someone do it again? To see whom it was really meant for?" He asked. 

"Well have you seen Regina?" She asked. "Yes, and we kissed and it was just as magical as ever.." he said. 

"I can ask Blue," Tink shrugged. 

"Regina seems happy with Robin... I don't want to ruin her life, if I'm not who she's meant to be with, but I just.... I've always felt this connection and draw towards her, ever since I met her," he explained. 

"I can't help but think.... it Could be me," He said. 

"I'll ask Blue," Tink assures him. 

Attempting to keep himself busy, he paces around town, and sits in Granny's eventually. 

"Hook?" David comes up to him as he's at the counter. "Hello Prince," Killian sighs. "You came back," David said. 

"Yeah well, couldn't stay away," he admits. 

"Mary Margaret told me about Regina, and you.." David said. "Of course she did," Killian shakes his head. 

Robin Hood enters and Killian can't help but examine the man up close. "Hi Granny, just the usual," Robin says. 

Killian examines the tattoo on his arm, "So you're THE Robin Hood?" Killian starts up a conversation. 

"Uhh, yes, and you're Captain Hook, obviously," Robin gestures towards the left handed attachment. 

"Indeed," Killian affirms. 

"Could I? Have a word please?" Killian gestures to around back. "Sure," Robin obliges and heads around the corner with him. 

"That will be interesting," Ruby mused. 

Killian shifted, and began, "So you and Regina are in a relationship?" He asked. "Well, we.. yes, we are," Robin confirmed.

"And did she mention the pixie dust?" Hook asked. "She did yes, recently we talked about that," Robin said. 

"I know you and Regina had a past, sort of," Robin said. "Yes we... shared some moments, and kisses," Killian confesses. 

Killian doesn't speak and simply pushes the leather cuff of his coat up, and reveals his arm. 

Side by side, the tattoos match exactly. Coloring, location, all of it. Robin is surprised and gapes at it, as he darts his eyes to Killian's. 

"I see." he is able to mutter. 

As a heel clicks, a gasp is heard. 

The men turn their heads to see Regina standing there. She gawks at them, their arms specifically, at their matching tattoos. 

While it's silent, attendees in Granny's are still aware of the tension, and gather behind Regina. 

Emma crosses her arms and sighs, as Regina backs up, "Regina..." Killian breathes. 

Ruby, David and the group look at Regina, who remains speechless. "How..." She shakes her head in disbelief. 

Tinkerbell comes from upstairs, and looks at Regina's clear worry. 

Turning on her heels, Regina darts out of Granny's, having no idea how to process the information. 

They BOTH have the tattoo. Now she didn't know what to believe.