Chapter 15

Third POV
As Kakarot ,Vegeta ,Supreme Kai ,and Kibito Kai entered the ship they saw Pui-Pui standing there. " Before you enter the next room you must beat me and I just don't see that happening," laughed Pui-Pui. " Can I fight him dad ,can I," asked Gohan. " Sure giving all you've got," replied Kakarot. Gohan rushed towards Pui-Pui and unintentionally killing him. " Ah man only one hit ,that wasn't a fun fight," said Gohan walking back over to Kakarot. " Don't worry I am sure someone here will give you a good fight," replied Kakarot. They entered the next room to see the monster Yakon. " You may have defeated Pui-Pui but you will never defeat me," said Yakon as the room went dark. Gohan turns super saiyan to be a able to see but Yakon absorbs the light. Gohan saw this and turned super saiyan again but continued to power up overwhelming Yakon blowing him up. They entered the next room and saw Dabura. " You will have to fight me now," laughed Dabura. " Can I fight him to," asked Gohan. " You better leave this one to me Gohan," said Vegeta. " But I can take him," replied Gohan. " Ok Gohan you can fight," said Kakarot. In the fight Gohan turned super saiyan but still was no match for Dabura. " He is in trouble ,he needs help," said Vegeta. " No stay back," yelled Gohan as he started to power up and turn into a super saiyan 2. " Since when could you do that," asked Kakarot. Gohan quickly defeated Dabura killing him. " Gohan can Trunks also go super saiyan 2," asked Vegeta. " Yeah me and him both achieved it training with each other," answered Gohan. As Gohan finished Vegeta yelled out in pain holding his head. " Vegeta ,what's happening," asked Kakarot. " I...it's Bobbidi ,h...he's taking control," struggled Vegeta. " K...Kakarot I can stop him ,d...don't hold back stop me," exclaimed Vegeta as a Majin emblem appeared on his head and his energy grew exponentially. " Vegeta your energy feels evil," said Kakarot. As I Kakarot said this him and Vegeta was teleported to the desert. Before Kakarot could react Vegeta punched him into the mountain. " Vegeta what are you doing," asked Kakarot. " Master Bobbidi what's you dead," replied Majin Vegeta. " Ok either your not Vegeta or Bobbidi is controlling you because the Vegeta I know would never call someone master," replied Kakarot. Vegeta rushed toward Kakarot. " Ok then I won't hold back," said Kakarot turning Super Saiyan 2. Through the fight Vegeta started to gain the upper hand and overpower Kakarot. " Ok Vegeta I'll show you real power," said Kakarot as he began to power up. " What is this power," said Bobbidi. " This Vegeta is Super Saiyan 3," said Kakarot.