Chapter 8

Author's note:Cooler will replace Mech-Frieza in this part and you will see all forms of King Cold.
Third POV
After 2 years of Kakarot being lost in space Vegeta was wish back by the earth Dragonballs and sent back to Earth using the Namekian Dragonballs along with all the Namekians ,however the Namekians used their Dragonballs to move them to a new planet like theirs. Vegeta noticed that two strong power levels similar to Frieza's ,however Vegeta had reached Super Saiyan and could fight them both with relative ease. As they approached Vegeta blasted their ship and made it explode but he knew that it wouldn't stop them but it did his men. As Cooler and King Cold walked out of the destroyed ship they both transformed ,Cooler into his fifth form and King Cold into his third form. " So you have a form your brother didn't but your Father is strong than you," commented Vegeta. As King Cold and Cooler rushed toward Vegeta ,they started to pummel or so they thought. After Cooler knocked Vegeta he started to raise his energy and started glowing. " What is this power," yelled Cooler. " This is the power of a Super Saiyan," exclaimed Vegeta Without a single thought Vegeta blasted them into dust. " That was amazing," yelled a stranger standing nearby. " Who are you," asked Vegeta. " I can't tell you that but where is Piccolo I need to speak with him," said the stranger. " How do I know I can trust you," asked Vegeta. " Let me show you," said the stranger. The stranger started to power up and turn into a Super Saiyan. " How are you a Super Saiyan," asked Vegeta. " I can't tell you but where is Piccolo," asked the stranger. " Over there," replied Vegeta. As the stranger walked over to piccolo to explain everything Vegeta noticed Frieza's spaceship but only sensed one familiar power level.