chapter 6 - festival's play

a week has passed and lively cheers were heard when the school announced all students to get ready for the festival.
loud hammers and tons of other props were heard and being made in the classrooms.
shiros class picked the maid cafe.
well.. all the boys did.
shiro, known to be a proffesional at cooking, she was incharge of being the chef and figuring out the menu.
she looked up through her phone on what was the most used dish in all maid cafes.

"rice omelet"

a classic to all maid cafes.
shiro searced up different types of recipes and practiced them in the cooking room.
it took her many times to get the right one.
and on her 6th time of making the right rice omelet, even though some of her classmates said that her first try was already really good, she had finally cooked the best omelet.
her classmates tasted it and was shocked by her finished product.
she then cooked more and packed them for her other classmates who were busy with the props.

as shiro and her classmates carry the omelets, they hear a distant squelling in their classroom.
as shiro opens the door, her eyes were caught by a ray of sunshine.

"hinAta kUn yOu lOok sO cUte"
the girls squeel over hinata wearing a crow onesie.
"iVe dEciDed! hInatA kUn wiLl bE tHe mAin attRacTion fOr tHis mAid cAfe!! wHo aGreEs?"
"mEee"
all the girls said shouting as they raise their hands.

"w...what..?"
"oH sasume san! check it out! hinatas in a onesie!!"
"hEy stOp thAt iTs embArrasIng!!"
hinata said flustered.
"i see that.... but a crow onesie..?
isnt this supposed to be a maid cafe..?"
"oH well you see... we changed it to a onesie cafe!"
"yEah yEah iTs mUch mOre bEtter aNd mOre cUte!! dOnt yOu agRee bOys?"
"yEahHhH"
the boys shouted.
"....so.. all of my hard work making a rice omelet was in vain..?"
"why are you saying it like that? stop being all fancy and formal shiro chan!"
hinata said pouting.
"w what do you mean by that..?"
"iTs fIne iTs fIne sAsuMe cHan yOur deLicious oMelEt wiLl sTill bE tHe dIsh oF thE dAy!"
one of her classamte said.
"yEah"
"o okay~"
shiro smiled shyly.

as they were setting up the tables and chairs, shiro called for hinata.

shiro gave her classmates omelets one by one and everyone was delited by the sweet taste.
one of her classmates then suggested crepe and a ice cream sundae to be in the menu, which shiro also made.

"shoyo~"
"shiro?"
"im part of the play~"
"rEallY? wHo aRe yOu iN tHere?"
"sNow wHite!!"
shiro said as she raised her fist in the air.
"oooOOOoOOooOh...!!
bUt sHouldnT tHe dRamA cLub bE tHe oNes dOinG tHe pLay?"
"well~~ miko chan asked me if i wanted to join~~ so i said yEs~~"
"OOooOH! ill make sure to watch it!!"
"hehe please do~"
shiro said smiling as she blushes.

『 afew hours later 』

it was time to practice the festivals play with shiro as the leading role of snow white.
she studied her script day and night leaving her sleepy in most classes.
dust was in the air and many members of the club were busy building the props, painting and hammering.
she practiced her lines backstage and thought about actions for her lines.
she read and spoke as if she was a proffestional leaving the club members jaws to the ground.
she noticed that all had stared at her and began feeling uneasy and embarrased.

『 shiro's pov 』

i went to the nearest vending machine and bought a strawberry flavored milk box.
it reminded me of kageyama, since he always has a milk box in his hands.
as i went up after taking my milk box, i see someone at the side of my eyes.
i flinched and slowly looked at the person.
it was kageyama.

"kageyama san...?"
"are you done? i wanna buy a milk box too."
kageyama said with his hands on his pockets, he always had a cool vibe to him.
i moved aside as i see him glaring and oddly pressing the machines buttons weirdly...
i was pretty confused... is it because he couldnt choose..?
anyways im pretty sure this guy has a problem with milk...
he went down and grabbed his milk.
he got a blueberry flavored one..
it reminds me.. doesnt kageyama have blue hair?