7 Things You Must Pack For Your Goa Trip!

Every group of friends in India, have one plan to go to Goa together. Goa is like a dream destination to go with friends, as there you get freedom, fun and cheap alcohol too. Well as Goa is on the hit list of every person, so to help you all, we have decided to list down 7 important things that you must pack for Goa trip. Here, have a look at the article.

Things You Must Pack For Goa Trip

Flip Flops

While going to Goa you need to carry comfortable flip flops as you will be walking all day and shoes or sandals of soft material and cause irritation once it gets soaked in beachy water. A right pair of footwear that is flip flop, should definitely make it to your travel bag.

2. Beachwear Swimsuit Styles

Goa is full of beaches and one of the most common attractions for people to go there is visiting beaches only. So, while going to Goa make sure to carry swimsuits. There are various types of swimsuits that you can wear to accentuate your physique, you just need to select the right one for you.

3. Sunscreen

Carrying a sunscreen to Goa is as important as eating food because no one would want to harm their skin badly and the temperature of Goa never gets down and it is always hot and sunny. So, make sure to carry a sunscreen that has 50+ SPF to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.

4. Hat and Sunglasses

Just like sunscreen hats and sunglasses helps to protect your skin from the sun and let you see properly without getting your eyes damaged.

5. Powerbank

How can one forget to carry a power bank? So, even by mistake do not forget to pack your power bank as nowadays, the holidays are all about clicking pictures and for that you need to use your phone and as you will be out for a whole day then you must carry a backup in your tote bag that you will be taking with you at beaches.

6. Large Tote Bag

Beside your travel bag, you must carry a large tote bag with you, in which you can carry all the stuff given above. Of course, you can carry these stuff in your travel bag as well, but you won't be in the hotel for a whole day and carrying a travel bag everywhere is not easy. So, carry a large tote bag that you can carry on the beaches and while checking out new places.

7. Cotton Wear Dresses

Goa's weather is generally hot even in winters the temperature hardly gets down, thus carrying cotton dresses should be on your list. Make sure to check the fabric of the dress before buying as some dresses are cotton and polyester mix which will cause irritation on the skin as it does not let the air pass and you will feel a little suffocated in hot weather.

So, these were the 7 things you must carry for your Goa trip. Have a safe and happy journey!