Daddy's Home

SweetVee
Warning Daddy Kink And Spanking

Veronica was happily laid sprawled out on the bed sheets of Sweet Pea's bed. He was away doing serpent business with Jughead and Fangs, she groaned mentally. It was Thanksgiving break and her boyfriend was too busy to even spend time with her. She pouted throwing on one of his flannels, walking to the kitchen her bare feet walking across worn tile and carpet. He'd left a little list of chores attached to the counter. She huffed there's no way in hell im doing chores when he left me here alone she thought brushing off the list as nothing and grabbing a few snacks and water and heading back to bed to watch a few more movies.
She was fast asleep until a loud bang coming from the kitchen woke her. She quickly scrambled sitting up, she knew he'd be in a bad mood, and thinking about it now maybe she should have followed the list. Heavy footsteps grew closer to the bedroom and she jumped as Sweet Pea almost swung the door off the hinges.
"Princess you have some damn explaining to fucking do" His voice was rough and it practically sounded like he was growling.
"P-Pea I can"
"No that's not my name princess" he'd walked fully into the room bending down to eye level with Veronica.
"Now Princess explain to me why you didn't do the one thing I asked you to do? Hm" He looked calmer, almost to calm and Veronica knew she was no where near being left off the hook.
She tried to think of something to say, but she was at a loss all she could mutter was a soft and weak "M'Sorry Daddy".
Veronica wasn't submissive or she used to not be, until Sweet Pea. All of her past exes she'd dominate, but Sweet Pea was different. His hands were big and body even bigger and he'd always make her feel small and safe. The whole daddy thing started when, she had accidentally had called him daddy during sex and both of them genuinely liked it. She knew he liked it because it gave more power over to him. Still Sweet Pea knew Veronica could always handle herself, but she was still his princess.
"No sorry isn't good enough" He gently tucked a piece of fallen hair behind her ear.
"I lost track of time..."
"Don't lie"
Veronica whined looking away from him, she squirmed unhappily on the bed. He grabbed her chin forcing her too look back at him.
"I won't be mad princess, tell the truth"
Veronica bit her lip looking down "I didn't think you'd care if I did it or not" she mumbled.
Sweet Pea sighed sitting down next to Veronica on the bed, he loved seeing how submissive the usual fiery hot and head strong women could become. Her eyes going from stone to soft and doe eyed whenever it was just them, it made him proud to be the only person to do this to her.
"Over my knee princess"
"What! No!" She shook her head, he'd spanked her before, but she liked making him get a little irritated.
"I'm not going to say it again princess, over my knee or I'll double it"
She frowned, laying her 5'2 smaller body across his lap, her head resting on one of his pillows.
"I'm going to do 10, remember to count or I start over"
Veronica whimpered as the first smack landed on the softer flesh of her ass "one!". It was going to be a long damn night.
Veronica's ass was bright red and even purple in some parts when Sweet Pea landed the last hard smack against her rear. She practically screamed the number 10 out. He only had to restart two times which wasn't the best on Veronica's now bruised and sore bum. She felt Sweet Pea gently lay her down, leaving and returning with a hot pad.
"So next time are we going to listen Princess?" He muttered to her, gently pressing the hot pad on her bruises.
"Yes daddy" she mumbled.
"Good girl, now get some rest, you have cleaning to do tomorrow".