new years special

Beginne am Anfang

But Rei and Anni (your mother) weren't having it as they glared down at the children. They wouldn't make it out alive if they disagreed, so they hesitantly nodded. 

//Btw, Natsuo is with the mothers//

With Nikki in the lead, Fuyumi following after her at a fast pace, and Toya and (Y/n) as the caboose, they made their way downtown, stopping at eye-catching shops. None of them, though, had spent any money.

Then a stand came up that was selling mochi. Everybody droolingly made their way over, the smell getting stronger and more delicious. Nikki was the first to whip out her money, paying for a vanilla-flavored mochi. Fuyumi bought a strawberry-flavored mochi. Toya was still looking over the flavors, but settling for the Kona Coffee one. 

(Y/n) was still deciding, with a very constipated look on his face. Nikki was becoming impatient, tapping her foot in quick moments. Seeing no effort of him choosing anytime soon, she took matters in her own hands.

"Pick or I'm picking for you!" She angrily whispers/shouted. 

That only made (Y/n) more hesitant. Nikki didn't want to have to spend all her time on her useless brother. So she decided that hey! there were old enough to be on there own.

"Ok, here's the plan. I and Fuyumi are going to walk around more. You and Toya can catch up later, so we can both have times on our own having fun. We will meet you at that..." Nikki hesitantly stopped, scooping the area for a suitable stop, "at that shop!" Nikki said pointing at a shop that had a bright-neon light coming from it. It was selling masks. 

Toya looked at (Y/n) who didn't look so sure. Toya put a hand on his shoulder to assure him they were going to be fine. After they all agreed, Fuyumi and Nikki went on there own way, as (Y/n) and Toya was left behind. Fuyumi was more than happy to be with Nikki since she really looked up to her. (Y/n) did not understand that at all.

(Y/n) finally decided with chocolate mochi. After paying, Toya and he went on their own way. Stopping time to time to look at shops, they stayed very close by each other. Soon, their delicious mochi was all gone. 

. . .

They soon got to a clearing where a bunch of people was. Wanting to stay together, Toya grabbed (y/n's) hand. Holding it tightly, he tried to see what the big deal was. It was a fight! Two drunken men were on the ground, throwing punches left and right. Some of the unfortunate citizens tried to break it up, only to be hit themselves. Others just watched.

That was until it escalated. One of the men used their quirk, which was prohibited in the area since the festival was still going on. His quirk hit the man straight on, throwing him back into a store. The man going after him was stopped by someone. They got hit with his quirk as well. Soon, people were scattering to find authority or somewhere where they wouldn't be involved. 

Only Toya and (Y/n) were left standing. The man noticing the two kids drunkenly made his way over to them. Toya's hold on (Y/n's) hand grew tighter as he tried to pull them away. (Y/n) still being dazed was clumsily following behind. The man seeing their escape wildly released his quirk at them. Barely hitting them, they crouched under a bench.