"In t-the l-l-last st-stall. I need he-help." The voice replied followed by a sob and long sniffle.

I walked closer towards the last stall but immediately stopped in my tracks when the voice yelped out, "Wait! No! No no no no! Don't look at me. I need help but don't look!"

Ok. This was getting weird. Maybe it'd just be best if I left. "Umm. I think I'm just gunna gooo?" I strung out as I turned around to go.

"No!" The mystery person pleaded. "No please don't go! It really hurts! I need you!" they whimpered.

I turned back around and got closer to the stall again, preparing myself for whatever it was.

"Wait! Don't look!" They repeated.

"How do you expect me to help if I can't see!?" I argued, pushing the stall door open.

My eyes widened in shock. The boy was completely naked except for his socks and underwear, which not to mention, was hanging him up on the back of the stall door. His hands were pushed through the leg holes, head soaking wet, and his face was stained with tears.

The situation the boy was in looked like the most painful, uncomfortable thing imaginable.

"Please!" the boy sobbed.

"Oh yeah! Umm? Alright. Okay hold on." I mumbled, trying to figure out how I should go about this. I reached up, grasping the waistband of his underwear, trying to unhook it. A high pitched whine escaped his lips as I moved him and lowered him down.

Once his feet hit the floor, his legs buckled underneath him and he fell into a heap on the floor. It was then I actually took in his full appearance, and even in such a broken state, he was the most angelic thing I had ever laid eyes on.

My heart immediately went soft for him. I noticed all his clothes shoved into the toilets, so I had to figure some way to get this poor thing clothed. I quickly took my large jacket off and set it down beside us. Next, I picked the mess of a boy up from the floor and steadied him on his own two feet.

"Lets get you out of these." I said, talking about his completely ruined underwear. He looked at me pleadingly and shook his head.

"You can't stay in them." I reasoned, hesitantly sliding them down his legs. He had completely given up at that point and just let me.

He was now completely exposed to me, and I tried my best not to look, I really did, but how could I not. He was pretty decent for such a small person! I quickly tried to push those thoughts away, and grabbed my jacket, helping him into it, to regain some modesty.

I was worried it wouldn't be enough at first, but my jacket completely engulfed his tiny frame. He looked even littler and outstandingly adorable in it, and I couldn't help but feel my heart warm at the sight.

I reached over and got some toilet paper, wadding it up, and began to wipe his face off like he was a child. The other part was, he didn't even stop me; just continued to stare up at me with big watery doe eyes, all wrapped up in my jacket.

Gently stretching my arm out, I combed his still damp, ruffled up hair with my fingers. It was so soft and wispy and I was almost sad to take my hand away after I fixed it.

"I don't think I ever caught your name sweet thing." I said as I offered him a small smile.

"Louis." he nearly whispered, looking away.

"Well Louis," I said, tasting his name roll off my tongue,"I'm Harry."

I wrapped an arm around his shivering shoulders as I held the stall door open and walked him out. On our way out, I noticed a pair of glasses, lying in the corner. I bent over and picked them up, holding them in his direction.