"Take his clothes?" Nick questioned, lightly laughing.

The other boys started towards Louis's small body. Louis's eyes widened and he started to panic again, hurriedly scooting away from them. "Hold him down!" The third boy shouted.

Quickly, Josh was on him, pinning his wrists down to the cold bathroom floor. Louis cried and squirmed, silent pleas to the others. First they took his shoes, and shirt, and having just slid his belt off, Nick stopped them.

"Wait!" Nick piped up, "I have a better idea." he chuckled. "Zayn," he stated as his eyes shifted to the hook on the stall door.

The third boy, 'Zayn' turned to Louis with a sly grin, picking him up off the ground, spinning him around. Before Louis knew it, Zayn's hands shot down the back of Louis's trousers in search of his underwear's waistband.

Louis yelped as his small tighty whities were yanked, being forced upwards out of his trousers. His eyes bugged out of his head as he was being lifted up, the waistband of his underwear hooked onto the hanger.

The pain was excruciating, nothing like he had ever felt before. The material of the tighty whities was wedged so far up his bum, with his entire weight hanging off of it; his feet unable to reach the ground. Not to mention, the front of it was so tight it was gripping his balls like a vice!

Louis writhed in pain as tears fell down his cheeks. This couldn't have gotten any more humiliating, or so he thought.

Nick stepped forward and pulled his trousers all the way off, even over his ankles, leaving him totally exposed. Lastly, the Liam boy took both of Louis's wrist and slid each one down through the front of his underwear and out the leg holes so Louis was completely immobile.

Louis started to whimper and moan at the awful feeling between his legs, but Nick shut him up quick. "If you even think of making any noise, so help me, you'll regret it! Big time!"

And that's all that was said before Josh shoved all Louis's clothes, including his shoes, into the toilets. Finally, they all filed out, leaving Louis to hang there all alone. The bell for the next class had rung a while ago and all that was left for Louis to do was hang his head and sob.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry's POV

I had my feet propped up on the desk in front of me, earbuds shoved into my ears, draining out the teacher lady's voice. I wasn't even sure what class I was in but hell if I cared.

I was slowly thumbing over the tattoos on my left arm when I decided I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled the earphones out of my ears and stood up, interrupting the teacher.

"Hey! Umm miss teacher? Um, imma head up to the bathroom if that's cool." I bluntly stated, just grabbing my phone and walking out as she yelled after me. I just walked faster.

For a good ten minuets or so I just wandered the halls, listening to my music turned all the way up. As I passed one of the bathrooms I decided I could use to take a quick piss.

I pushed the door open and squared up to one of the urinals. I had just about unzipped my fly when I heard soft whimpering sobs coming from somewhere. I bent down and looked under all the stall doors but saw no feet. Weird?

"Hello? Is someone in here?"

I heard another sniffle and then came a soft broken reply, "N-no." the voice said. I smiled to myself. I already liked whoever the voice belonged to.

"Where are you?" I inquired.

"Over h-hhere." the voice said again. I lightly chuckled.

"Where's 'here'?" I asked again.