She look at Liesa.

"I'm sorry but I need my job" she apologize to her.

I smirk. Good choice.

"But ma'am I need this too. Ms. Kim please" she look at me with pleading eyes.

I shake my head.

"Go change your clothes and put that to trash after, cause you won't work here anymore" I said plainly.

"But Ms. Kim----" I did not let her finish her sentence when I drag her to their locker room

"Go change" I commanded.

"Ms. Kim please, I need this job, and I did not do anything wrong for you to fire me" she pleaded.

"I don't care, and I'm not the one who fired you" I look at her coldly

"But you commanded her to do it" I just ignore her.

I walk to the door.

"Change, I'll wait for you outside" then I closed the door not waiting for her response.

I'm seating here in the chair right infront of the store. We have a set of table and chairs infront and inside the store for the customer who wanted to stay here for a while since we are 24/7.

What's taking her long?

I'm getting impatient now.

Then I heard the door open. I saw her with Jinny.

Jinny approached me and complain on why did I fire Liesa, but I just ignore her and drag Liesa again.

I stopped when we reached the parking space. I look at her.

"Why did you do that?" She asked and her voice gaved me a hint of little irritation.

"You agreed to my condition right?" I said talking about helping her.

"Yes, and.... I thought you're going to help, but you're making it worst. Ms. Kim you don't understand, I need this job, and because you fired I have to find another one" I can sense anger on her voice.

"You're mad I can tell. Want me to stop this? Want me to stop helping you?" I kept my cold stare and voice to her.