III ~ Temmosus

A/N Thanks for the votes on the last chapter! Should I enter this in the watty awards? Idk! So anyway thanks alot! <3

*** 5 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER***

Chapter 3

          “I’m sorry miss, you were the only one I saved in there.” Said Temmosus

          “So what does that mean?” I asked him

          “I’m sorry, The Doctor is dead.”

          “No, no he can’t be dead. You don’t know him. He can never die.”

          “The hit of one Dalek is enough to kill anybody of any species of any age.”

          “No! He literally can’t die! We must go back!”

          “I’m sorry Miss, He’s dead.”

          “No!” I screamed as I pushed pass him and ran to find an exit. After searching never ending hallways and dead ends I finally found a hidden exit on  a wall near the back of the cave. The exit over looked everything below the mountain including a huge, abandoned city.

          I slowly started to climb down the mountain. I was about halfway down when my hand slipped and I fell backwards. Incase this hasn’t happened to you let me just say falling from the top of a mountain isn’t fun. In fact It would probably kill you if you ever did. But since the Doctor was so protective of me he gave me this potion to keep in my pocket. A healing potion. If I wouldn’t have had that I would’ve been dead and gone.

          Once I reached the ground I continued walking towards the city. The walk was agenizing in the heat. I had no food, no water, and no supplies. Eventually it got to dark to see the city so I decided to get some sleep. I set my phone timer for 2 hours so that I wouldn’t over sleep, took off my jacket and laid it down on the dirt, and laid down and closed my eyes and eventually went to sleep

          I woke up 2 hours late to the sound of my phone alarm. I stretched then sat up only to see a Dalek staring back at me.

          “Identified as Janet Evinsizer! Bring to headquarters.”

Well that was new. Normally it said exterminate. Then the worst thought came into my head. They are planning to use me as hostage to get something from the doctor. No. I wont let them.

I suddenly surprised the Dalek by jumping towards it and getting a hold of his whisk like shooter arm. I grabbed it in both of my hands and pushed down with all my might until It broke off. Then I went for the plunger looking sucker one, I simply grabbed it, put both my feet on the side of the Dalek and pulled. It just snapped off. Then I went for the most important spot, The eyestock.

“Wait! Have Mercy!” Screamed the Dalek

“Too late!” I replied as I ripped his eyestalk off leaving him useless. I then started to run towards the city kicking dust behind me. I was just about a mile away from the city when I got taken in. It was the same type of trap they had in the building, in fact it lead to the same place.

          “Doctor!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, “Doctor!”