"Is this the reason why you're crying?" I asked. I saw her shocked expression.

"You saw me? How long have you been there?" She asked. So she did not notice my presence a while ago.

"Yes, I just got here a minutes ago.
So is it?" I questioned again.

She looked away before answering. "Amm, yes maybe part of it. But just forget it" so she's crying for some more reason?

I nodded in understanding. It looks like she doesn't want to go further so I'll just respect it.

"What are you going to ask then?"

She looked at me then look away after.
Okay. Why don't she just stay her eyes looking at me and not to other things.

"I will just ask if you can help me stop Irene and her friends" she said not looking at me.

I knew it. This is what she's going to ask.

"What about Irene?" I asked innocent.

"She's been bullying me and I think you're the reason" still not looking at me.

"I am the reason?" I asked as if I don't know anything.

"Yes?" She answered unsure. Still not even glancing at me.

"So?" I coldly questioned. And finally she look at me. But then after 3 seconds she look away. She's annoying me again for doing that.

"I wish you could help me stop her from bullying me and other students" you'll ask me a favor without looking at me?

Aish why the həll do I want her to look at me?

"First of all, when you ask someone a favor, you should look at them." That's a command and I hope she get that.

But no. She didn't bother to even glance at me for a while!

Hayss. I'm telling you I won't help you!

She kept quite.

Okay! She's making me lose my patience.

Calm down Jane. Calm down.

"I will not help you!" I shouted a little. And got up from my seat.

But she immediately grab my arm causing me to look at it.

"Please, I'm begging you. I can't deal with it right now. I am dealing with a lot this days. Please just for this week, make them stop." I got taken aback. She's crying again. She's looking at me directly in the eyes with tears flowing from it.

What are the things she's dealing this days that make her cry like that?

"In one condition." I kept my cold expression while saying that. I don't want to let my emotion out after seeing her like that.

Her sad questioning eyes is making me sad too.

"Let's make a deal. I will make them stop but you'll be my slave?" Nice idea Jane. Super nice. Just a frəakıng wow. Note the sarcasm.

She is dealing with something and what are you doing. You are going to add to her problem? Just wow.

That's my conscience.

"So, do you agree?" I won't take back what I said.

She already stop from crying.

"I'll be your slave?" She asked with a hesitant look.

"Yes, you heard me right. So what's your answer?"

It take minutes before she answered.

"I'll be your slave here, only inside this Academy? If you can make them stop then yes. Even just for two weeks" she answered and asked at the same time. But....

"No, you'll be my slave anytime and anywhere I want. Take it or find your own way to stop them"

"Ms. Kim" she said with pleading eyes and voice.

Opppsss. No--no. That won't change my decision.

"DEAL or NOT?"

--------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Love you!
Take care.