She Understands Me

Hey guys!

This is my first fan fiction so please go easy on me, I have to say that Klaus was one of my favourite characters on The Vampire Diaries and he still is. I was so happy when he's got his own show and I never thought I would be doing a fan fic on him.

The book you're about to read is different to any other Klaus love stories you've read because this one focuses on the sweet and innocent love between Klaus and his love interest, totally different to other ones where it's hot and sexy. If this is not the book for you then you don't have to read this but it wouldn't hurt to.

CAUTION*** I will be editing all of my chapters from time to time because my grammar is not that good and even when I keep going back there's still some mistakes so just bare with me.

Also one other thing, I tend to take a long time updating the chapters, procrastinating could be one of the reasons but generally it's because I want to come up with great idea that makes my story different to other ones. So please bare with me on that as well.

Anyways please enjoy and leave a comment after. No mean ones please.

<3 <3 <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Klaus' POV

It's been months since I last saw my daughter Hope and Hayley's been off the rails ever since then, Elijah's effort to help herhave been meaningless because nothing can control her hybrid nature. He's asked many times for my help but I can't be bothered to do anything about it.

We were forced to send our daughter away until it is safe for her to return, I trust that my sister will take care of her. It was all that Rebekah ever wanted, a family. Hope is like a daughter to her now. She will love Hope like she was her own.

The witches seem to have silence themselves, no more Harvest prophecy crap now that their powers are growing weaker. However I have a gut feeling something bad is going to happen, these witches just never know when to give up.

Marcel has keeping his end of the deal to help me retrieve the moonlight rings that weakens me every full moon. A curse that Genevieve's put on me. I will not tolerate anyone who goes against me. I will kill them all without even blinking.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Everything seems so peaceful but depressing now that we've vanished our enemies but you can't rule out boredom. This Compound is deserted because there's only the three of us so most of the time I'm really bored out of my mind. I couldn't take it anymore so I snuck out to waste my time at the bar Cami works at.

I casually sat down at the counter and ordered my usual drink, her shift is behind the counter so of course she's serving me. "Thought you said that we can't be friends?"

"I meant what I said that doesn't mean I won't come here did I?" I said not even looking at her as I took a sip from my glass.

"I understand that the loss of you child has caused you to become very impulsive but you just have to learn to move on. You know that you yourself tried in every way possible to save her, she'll understand that."

"Yes she will." Cami has no idea.

No one does, and no one will, for the sake of my child, I must not let any single soul know the truth that she's still alive.

~ ~ ~ Evening Falls ~ ~ ~

I took a lonely stroll down the Quarter when something caught my eye, the art studio that I've been so interested for a long time, it's has been closed ever since I came back. It's finally open.