Chapter 18

Elsa's POV

I woke up and realized I was lying down on a small bed..When I tried to get up,I realized my hands were trapped and chained to a wall.I looked around for a way to get out but only saw one door at the end of the room...I couldn't reach it...I started looking around when I saw Pitch in a corner.

"Pitch!Let me go!Please!"

"No...and Jack can't find you in my dark lair..."

"Just please let me go!Plea-"

But before I could finish,he disappeared into darkness.There was a hole in the wall and i looked out.All I saw was darkness...I hope Jack and the Gaurdians come...

Jack's POV

I wake up amd remember what happened...I was helping Elsa control her powers but then Pitch knocked me out..he probably took Elsa!I need to tell the Gaurdians!

I get to the workshop and everyone is sitting down...When I burst into the room everyone looks at me confused.

"Wh-where's Elsa?"Anna asked

"Pitch kidnapped her..He knocked me out and took her!We have to save her!"

"Let's go in my sleigh!Anna stay here.."North said

"Why?She's my sister!I have to help her!"Anna said sadly.

"It's too dangerous...The best thing is to keep you here safe...If Pitch took a hold of you,he'd be able to take control of Elsa..."North explained

"Oh..ok...Make sure Elsa is safe then.."Anna replied still sad....

We get into North's sleigh and Bunny is complaining about never using the tunnels....We take off and I'm determined to save Elsa...Even if its the last thing I do...

(Sorry for the short chapter..Im kinda like trying to find a way to put the next chapter in words....Like,K know whats going to happen,butI can't really put it to words yet.....)