eight

I can't believe billie bugged out on me. especially about me hanging out with finneas. he's like a brother to me why is she jealous. ?

"should I go chase her or ..." finneas hesitated.
"please tell her we need to talk about what she wanted to ask" I replied as he left my hospital room leaving me very inpatient and lonely.

"billie wait .." he said tugging back her wheelchair.
"save it Finn" she ignored him.

"billie it's not like that at all she doesn't have feelings for me you need to trust me I'm you're big brother. bill she wants to talk to you desperately" he stopped as she turned around and faced him. "she doesn't wanna talk to me I think she'd rather talk to you".

"but I'm going to fight for my own relationship. I really love her and need to ask her something important and you are not getting in the way this time" she baffled.

"baby" billie whispered while entering my hospital room. "let's talk."

"okay spill" I replied

"before I ask I need to know if you really love me and don't have feelings for finneas."

"I don't and I love you " I said in a heart warming voice.

"okay then I must tell you... I've waited my whole life to tell you I liked you growing up as kids. you'll always be the one that catches my attention and no one else will. you are the only one that I'll ever feel so much for that my heart physically hurts. the past month or so , we've been going through a struggle with the accidents and all and I wanna support you through everything... I will pay for it because I truly love you. the past year I've been thinking ... about being with you for as long as we can live -"

I cried immediately as she didn't finish what she was trying to say. is she gonna ? oh my god. I thought and cried.

"angel, will you marry me?"

"YES!!" I shouted while wiping the tears from my cheeks. both of us haven't been this happy in months

"I was thinking we can buy a house together and have kids when we get out of this hospita-"

i stopped her while she ranted. "when you get out." I cried.

"what are you saying baby" she gave me bright eyes.

"with no chemo I can't survive. I mean look at me. I'm not doing good. I'm pale. and my skin is all blotchy and I haven't gotten sleep and m-my hairs falling out" I stuttered and cried. "you deserve to live without me. either way you'd have too".

for the rest of the night we cuddle and cried together and didn't let go. is she gonna break up with me? am I gonna ... die. ?