Sword Fight

After class Jay and Carlos went to the Tourney Field, Mark went to the library, CJ, Mal, and Evie are in Mal & Evie's dorm, and (Y,N) is sitting under a tree while looking at his compass. It was spinning around. All of a sudden someone swings a sword close to (Y,N)'s neck. (Y,N) looked at who is holding the sword and it was Amy Turner. 

(Y,N): Ah hello lass.

Amy: Sparrow.

(Y,N): Why are you pointing a sword close to my neck?

Amy: Well Sparrow I want to have a sword fight to see who is better, the daughter of a blacksmith or the son of a pirate.

(Y,N) smirks after hearing that. Amy took her sword away from (Y,N)'s neck. (Y,N) got up and took out his Emerald Sword. (Y,N) and Amy both look at each other then they both crashed their swords. (Y,N) and Amy's sword keeps crashing to each other. (Y,N) sword crashed Amy's sword and Amy's sword few. Amy went to get her sword and when she turned back to (Y,N) she saw him running away.

Amy: SPARROW GET BACK HERE!

Amy starts chasing (Y,N). (Y,N) runs to Auradon prep and runs up the stairs to get to the roof. Amy catch up to (Y,N) and (Y,N) and Amy's sword crashed. (Y,N) and Amy crashed their swords while climbing the stairs. The pirate and daughter of a blacksmith are crashing their swords when Amy grabbed a small dagger from her pocket. (Y,N) dodged the dagger and start running. (Y,N) opened a door that took them to the roof. Amy caught up to (Y,N). They start sword fighting again. (Y,N) and Amy crashed their swords. (Y,N) is close to the edge. (Y,N) looks down and saw two horses then (Y,N) looks back at Amy.

Amy: Well any last words Sparrow.

(Y,N): Just one.

Amy: And what is it.

(Y,N): Well Amy remember this day as the day you almost defeated Captain (Y,N) Sparrow.

(Y,N) jumped from the edge. Amy looked shocked and ran to the edge and saw that (Y,N) landed on a horse Amy jumped and landed on the second horse and start chasing (Y,N).  The horse that Amy is on ran close to (Y,N)'s horse. (Y,N) and Amy crashed their sword while riding the horses. (Y,N) hit Amy's sword and sent it flying. Amy fell from the horse. (Y,N) jumped off the horse. The two horses left. (Y,N) went to where Amy is.

(Y,N): Looks like I won lass.

(Y,N) helps Amy up.

Amy: I hate you, Sparrow.

(Y,N) and Amy starts walking back to Auradon prep. (Y,N) didn't notice Amy blushing while they walk back to school.

A/N: Who do you guys want to be with first? Write down in the comments.