"Do you love me?"

He dodged my question by repeating it like a smart-ass, "do you love me?"

I playfully rolled my eyes, "I asked you first, Michael."

He surely failed to control emotions, since he blushed hard, his cheeks blossomed bright red, "I...y-yes..."

My heart thudded in my chest.

"Yes, what?"

"You know what..."

Not good enough. "I wanna hear you say it."

He took both my hands in his and held my gaze, a mix of and honesty and seriousness in his eyes. He got real with me. "Sheri, with an 'i', Ann Carter," and then he said it, "I love you."

I never heard anything sound so damn beautiful before. Three little words, but they had a wealth of meaning behind them, more than all the riches in the world. The moment they left his lips, my life changed forever.

"Prove it..." I whispered in his ear, "Make love to me."

"Right now?"

"Right now."

He cleared his throat. "Um, Sheri, the thing is, I um..."

I waited for him to spit it out.

"Come on, Michael," I said, "ain't you tired of waiting?"

"Well, yeah..."

"Same here. So what's the problem?"

The response he gave me was questionable. "It's just...are you certain about this?"

As if you don't know the answer to that already. I chuckled, "I've been more than certain for a while now."

His hesitation pushed on. He fidgeted with his fingers and rubbed his nose once. He couldn't meet my eye. This don't make no damn sense.

"Michael," I quietly said, and he glanced up at me, "I want you."

He licked his lips and ceased blinking. "Y-you do?"

I leaned my face towards him, starting the first of physical contact between us, lightly touching my nose on his. "So fucking bad. I wanna give my all to you."

And the spell had been cast.

I kissed him, slowly and carefully at first, testing to see how far I could go with him. He was the one who picked up the pace and he eased me to lie on my back before settling his body over mine.

"I want you too," he whispered, plain fact.

He swept his nose along the side of my neck, making me gasp. Then he pressed his lips there and I felt him smile on my skin, as my breathing got more erratic with each one. His soft lips all over my neck made my skin heat up and my temperature rocket. I lifted my chin up to offer more of myself to him, with no choice but to try and suppress my moans. His hand roamed across my chest, down my stomach, over my thighs where I felt his hard-on against me, covering so much area with every swift movement. But I needed him to speed things up a bit. I reached down to grab his hand and place it in between my legs. I let him do the rest. He cupped me and started to slowly rub me there. I quietly hummed my approval and felt everything in me tighten. And it was torture. He was taking his damn time, forcing me to submit to his slow pace when I was desperate to have him.