After school

After school
Tray texted me and told me to meet him at his car and I did. We were in the car and I told him to talk
Tray
Look Airi I didn't mean to hurt you she asked me to come over so we could talk I went over there and she came on to me then you called and I told her not to answer but she did anyway I know I should've never went to her house but I wasn't thinking I just want you to know that I'm sorry and I love you and I never felt this way with another girl just plz forgive me and I'll prove to you that I won't hurt you and one day you'll be my girlfriend the mother to my kids and my wife
Airi
Tray look I might be able to forgive you but I'll never forget you know that id been hurt in the past but you didn't care about my feelings yea your right you should have never went over there in the first place but that was u just being stupid. I always told my self starting this year if a guy hurts me then i'm not giving them a second chance and right know i'm debuting on if i should give you a second chance you might be able to show me that you are sorry but that still might not change that you might cheat. I honestly shouldn't even be mad because were not together but it felt like we were together we had a great bond and i feel like you let her get in the middle of that. Just give me a couple days to think about things and ill let you know.

Tray

When she was talking i honestly felt bad i felt like i would never get the girl that i really really really like naww fuck that LOVE back.

Look airi i understand and i will give you as much time as you need just know that im not going anywhere and i love you.

Airi

Imma leave now its getting late thank you for listening to what i had to say.

At home

It is now 8:00pm and im just getting home. I ate already so i said hi to my mom and just got in the shower. When I was in the shower i just start crying because i was thinking about me and tray. I want to take him back i just dont want to  get hurt again. Im gonna tell him just not yet imma probly wait a couple days. I got out the shower put my pajama's on. Tray texted me goodnight and i texted him goodnight back.