Part 2

Part 2

____________________

"Fuck me, the amount of perfume and shit in this room..." I waved a hand infront of my face, trying to stop inhaling any more fumes than I already had which seemed like an impossible task. "It's a good thing I'm not asthmatic."

Abbey laughed at my reaction and continued to flick her eyelashes with thick black mascara.

"How was last night?" I asked.

"Standard and selfish. You know, the usual."

Abbey had been my best friend since we had both gotten into the Escorting business two years ago. Abbey seemed to be the only one who understood why I did this and never judged me for my actions and decisions. What I went through at work, she was feeling the same which is why we had gotten so close. She knew Escorting could be complicated and whenever I felt guilty for choosing my occupation she understood completely and was there to help me through it the whole way, not once backing down. And of course, I did the same with her too.

Abbey is a stunning twenty one year old and has a set of tits on her like Katie Price, only difference is, there is nothing plastic about her. 

Now, I stare at her model figure body in front of the dressing table mirror in booty shorts, black boot heels and a leopard print vest top. Her strawberry blonde hair back combed and messily in a bob. 

"Didn't let you come then?"

"I know we get paid for it, so we don't exactly have to get anything out of it apart from the money- but Jesus Christ, let us girls have even a tiny bit of pleasure saying that we're the ones  who dirties their dick. Most people wouldn't complain saying their either too sad to go out and get a girlfriend, or just too fed up with their boring old wives."

I chuckled at her sudden rant, remembering how true that is and how much I agreed with her. "I hear that. Come on, finish up and lets get to it. The drinks and dance floor ain't coming to us you know." I walked by Abbey to get my purse and playfully slapped my best friends ass on the way back out the door.

"I can see you knickers, pull down your dress, whore!" That earned her the little birdy middle finger.

 *

To say we were enjoying ourselves would be a major understatement.

Abbey and me kicked off the night with three shots each downed within the first few minutes of being in the nightclub. We hadn't had a good night out in ages and we were determined to change that tonight.

Hitting the dance floor with our drinks in our hands we danced as if we had never been out before in our lives. Our hips swayed along to the music, our bodies occasionally colliding with one anothers until the dance floor got so packed we were forced to dance against each other, skin on skin. 

We ignored the gapes some guys gave us and the occasional dirty looks from uptight girls. We wanted a good time and we were doing just that.

Not long into our night out, Abbey was scooped away in the corner with some tall, dark and handsome man. I gave her a wink and a smirk as her hands started to disappear from her mans neck to his front.

I turned my back to Abbey and stranger and found myself in the middle of the dance floor. Doing my own thing, I closed my eyes and danced the only way I knew how.

Moments later I felt hands on my hips, a chest pressed firmly against my back as well as their arousal. I didn't open my eyes or turn around, I continued dancing to their lead. With their hands guiding me and rocking my hips along with theirs. When the song changed I finally decided to turn round. 

Harry.