155. Real life

Nina couldn't believe that she is letting Logan Paul over to her house. She just had to leave the party with Logan and let him sleep with her. Now here she is eight weeks pregnant waiting in her apartment for him to show up and explain what he did.

Knock

Knock

Nina looked towards the door thinking that it had to be Logan. "Come in!"

She saw him walk in with a teddy bear that said it's a boy and a smile on his Stupid face.

"What is that?" Nina asked pointing at the bear and he shrugged his shoulders letting out a laugh.

"I just have a feeling it's a boy and if it is I want to give it to little Marco."

"Marco?" Nina scuffed out causing Logan to hold his hands up in surrender letting her know that it was just a joke.

"So now you want to play nice?" Nina question as Logan sat down next to her on the couch.

"I want to be in this baby's life. I was just mad when I saw the video you made and I just had to remind myself that you can do what you want since you're single. But I want to work out things with you and give us a chance." Logan grabbed Nina's hands and rubbed them softly only for her to pull them away and stand up.

"I don't think that's possible. I don't even want to be pregnant, especially with your baby! How am I going to continue to be a model? I never wanted this, but of course this one time I had fucking sex I get pregnant!" Nina started crying as she yelled at Logan.

He stood up and pulled her in for a hug. "I just want to be on this adventure with you, even if you hate me." Logan whispered in her ear.

"I don't hate you." Nina finally looked up as Logan's face was an inch away. He took that as a sign and smashed his lips onto her own which she aloud and continued kissing him as she pulled him closer.

Well you know what happens from there...