8 i think

Hey so I haven't updated in a while but I'm back at least for now I've got exams soon so please be patient I'm bringing other characters into the book but for the reason I don't think I'll have much time the parts will be short but possibly frequent. So I'm swaying a bit and changing the book a lot along with the title. But Jesse Lingard and the England team is still included dont worry. Sorry if that didn't make any sense. Any whoooooo
____________________

@bethscotland please turn that light off my eyes hurt

@harrymaguire spice a lice.
@user1 too pretty for your job 😍
@bethscotland  thanks hun but no @user1
@harrykane work bestieeeeeee x
@jesselingard ow my heart hurts come check it for me medic 👀
@user2 thirsty
@jesselingard for Diet Coke

________________
"Thanks for this opportunity. I'll consider and get back to you in the near future" I end the call.
"Is that your Boyf" Harry taunts from behind me.
"Shut your mouth Maguire come back to me when you've got a girlfriend"
"Got plenty of girls just no girlfriend" I roll my eyes and flop down on the sofa. Now for the biggest decision of my life.
—————————
"Come on Ladies knees up" Gareth shouts from the sideline. With my head in my hands I watch intently, trying to shove to the back of my brain the thing that's been keeping me awake at night. The boys are playing a small game between themselves to warm up for their game tomorrow against Brazil. They've been training non stop all week and it's evident that it is taking its toll on the lads. I can see it on the spike of visits to my office and the way Harry lounges around at home. The game finishes and I'm banished away to my four walls I call an office.
I take a break from looking over the records and the long list of injuries I have to see over for tomorrow and scroll the the internet trying to find a distraction. The google search bar greets me as my fingers dance at the key board 'ice hockey'. Pictures of men in skates accompanied with hockey sticks fill my screen. I've always wanted to learn to skate but I'd no doubt fall straight on my arse.
A clearing of a throat interrupts my endeavours at the door.
"Lingard" Jesse sits opposite me.
"Boss man sent me in for a check up on my ribs" he smiles.
"Ok then. Hop onto the bed"
"This is when you tell me to take off my shirt" I shake my head at his remark and begin to apply a numbing gel.
"Hey I'm sorry for being such a knob the other day" he winces at the pain
"Great, you're all good. You must've had an amazing medic for that to heal in this time" Jesse walks out, unsatisfied I left his apology.

"Oi Scotty!" A tall figure leans into the doorway as I'm clearing off the bed.
"What do you want Mags"
"Just bosses orders. Come for my bandage" I point to the fresh bed and he hops on, pulling his sock down.
"Ouch. Although you being brave man Hazza it must've hurt" I look up to him as I tighten the white cloth I'm tying around his leg.
"What's up with you" he asks looking down at me.
"What do you mean?" I look at him, puzzled.
"You're different. You're not the same Beth and don't give me the I'm tired bull".
"I got a call and I need to speak to Gareth first".
I can see he is frustrated and I'd love to speak to him about it but I know he'll freak.
———————
I finish up the consultations and head to Gareth's office.
"I've heard Beth" Gareth stares into my soul
"I'm sorry. It's been a hard decision but I think it's the right one. I'll go talk to the lads now" I leave his office. What the hell have I done.

"Lads Lads Lads" I walk into the changing room where most of the team are changed back into their tracksuits ready to leave.
"I've got some news", they all look to me "I've got a job. In Vancouver and I leave tomorrow night"