Chapter 1...

I've always been told to be who you are, not who people tell you to be.

"An original is always worth more then a copy" well that's what my mum says.

I've always wanted to be beautiful and pretty. Just like, hmm Perrie Edwards. I guess i'll never be as beautiful as her. I mean here I am all tubed up with some shit, thats supposedly keeping me alive.

Well, enough of that depressing shxt.

Let's start again. Hey! I'm Amber, Amber Brook. I'm 15 years old. And well I guess you could say I have the most shitty lifestyle going. I have a very rare type of cancer. Very rare I don't even know how to pronounce it. Second time now that i've been diagnosed with cancer. Why now? Why me, again? I remember the first time...

***FLASH BACK***

I went to some type of "crappy" meeting with my doctor and nurse. And my mum obviously.

Believe me I was pooing myself. At 11 years old.

***

"Mrs Brook, we really hope your aware of the consequences of Amber's illness." My doctor stated.

I looked over at my mother, tears in her eyes. She placed her hand on my petite hand as she slightly nodded.

I knew something was wrong, from that sentence. My world got turned upside down.

My doctor carried on "Mrs Brook, we should be getting ready for the worst"

By now my mother looked the worst.

"Mummy, what's going on?" I said as tears filling up my eyes.

"Listen princess, y-yo-u know peter pan," I nodded "well, he's going t-o come down fo-for you, just like he did for the other boys and girls. When he to-took them to the Never Neverlands..." She said between sobs.

Tears streaming down my face. "But i'd be coming back right?"

"No beautiful..." She sobbed some more. "I love you Amber, never ever forget that?" She kissed my forehead.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

And look at that 4 years later and i'm still here. But this time another, diagnosed again.