Chapter 2

Sorry for the short chapters!

           Matthias proposed something to us. Which we all stupidly agreed to. He proposed that we put on a play for everyone at the office. Why did I agree? Duh! Tanner was doing it.
          Tanner said that he was going to write the script and I was going to do the audition. There was no way I wasn't going to do it.
           Matthias gave us a quick idea of what the story was about. It was called A Boy Like Me.  More like A Boy Like Me. It was basically my story. It was about a closeted gay boy, Chris, who has a crush on his roommate,Rin. Guess who I was going for.
           Conner would be auditioning me. I was trying out for Chris. Later he told me I got the part!
          Tanner came in auditioning for the one and only Rin Lenion. Great! In a good way and a bad way. Hopefully they don't have to kiss.
           Why did I have to be Chris!!! And, of course, Tanner got the part of Rin.
          Tanner texted me after auditions.

Tanner: Hey,Paul, thank you so much for the part! Also I'm glad that you got the part of Chris. I really don't want to be the lover of any of those other weirdos.

Paul: Your welcome. And what do you mean "those other weirdos " ? They aren't that bad. What about Woods?

Tanner: Yeah, I mean, Woods is good-looking and all, but I would much rather be with you.

          My heart was racing at every word he said.

Paul: Why is that?

Tanner: I don't know. Your just better on the inside, I guess.

Paul: Hm... Ok then. After work, do you want to come over to my house to rehearse?

Tanner: Sure. As long as we can get to the kissing scene.😉

Paul: You wish!

Tanner: I do!

           I got off of the couch I was sitting on in Matt's office. He needed to run some things over with me for the play.
          I walked to my car to see Tanner waiting beside of it. "Lets roll!" he said, walking to his truck. He followed me until we got to my house.