Kim Yoosung (Fluff)

(The only warning for this one is that there's a few spoilers for V and/or Ray's route(s). Also, please remember that from now on, wherever you see "MC", that means "Your name" unless you actually want it to be the MC. This was a request, and the first request I ever got!)

Yoosung's P.o.V.

Rika... I...can't believe that she's the founder of Mint Eye... I never would have thought she would do something like that... I mean, she's not really bad, is she...? Everyone's saying that she is; Zen, Jumin, Jaehee, Seven, MC, and even V's starting to have his doubts... I...want to talk to Rika myself. I'm her cousin, so it's only fair that I get to talk to her. Plus, I still care about her. I want to make sure that she's OK.

I've been holed up in my room thinking about what to do. I pulled out my phone and dialed (Your Name)'s number, hoping that she'll pick up. She's really the only one who cares and worries so much about me. I...want to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I should wait until the party to do that. Now that V's fully recovered, everything should be fine. I anxiously wait for (Your Name) to answer.

Your P.o.V.

You hear your phone ringing and look at the caller ID. "Yoosung..." you murmur, before picking up your phone and answering the call. "Yoosung...? Are you alright? Did something bad happen?" you ask, worried about his well being. You hear a short laugh on the other line, "Haha, I'm fine, MC. I just...wanted to talk to you..." you can hear the nervousness in his voice. "I...think I've made up my mind... I just... I didn't know what to do, but I really wanted to talk to Rika myself... I've missed her so much over these past six months, and I want to make sure she's OK... Eheh... Sorry for being so depressing like this..." he apologizes. "It's OK, Yoosung. I'm here for you," you hear Yoosung go quiet for a few seconds before he breathes a sigh of relief.

"MC... I'm so pathetic -- "Hold that thought, Yoosung," you interrupt him, texting Seven, asking him to give you Yoosung's address. You tell him that it's important, and he hesitates, but sends you the blonde college student's address. You thank him, "Yoosung, I have something important to do," you don't wait for an answer, and hang up, brushing out your hair, putting on your shoes, and sprinting out the door. Zen would have been impressed.

You arrive at Yoosung's place, and knock on the door. He opens the door, his eyes widening when he sees you. Before he can say anything, you walk up to him and hug him tightly, but not enough to hurt him. His body stiffens, and his cheeks flush pink. Pulling away a little, you cup his face in your hands, rubbing your thumbs gently across his cheeks. Leaning in, you place your lips on his. You can literally feel his face heat up more and more the longer your lips are connected. Taking one of his hands, you place it around your waist. ' "Just go with the flow, Yoosung..." ' he remembers that that was the answer Rika gave him back then, when he asked Rika what he should do if someone that he liked kissed him. So, he followed what she said and started to move his lips against yours, wrapping both of his arms around your waist, effectively pulling your bodies closer together.

Pulling away, you breathe out, "I love you, Yoosung... I always have and always will," you kiss his nose. Yoosung hides his face in the crook of your neck, "I love you too, MC..." he responds, cheeks still flushed, but a happy smile on his lips.