Threesome ~Daniel Seavey and Jonah Marais~

Start from the beginning

"Even if we started from halfway through the night, the list is long when I think of all the things I would have done to you." I stepped towards him slowly before brushing past him. "I have time," I said in low, breathy tone. I grinned to myself as I made my way towards the living room, knowing he would follow.

Daniel stood in the doorway, watching me walk to the tall windows naked. "First, as crazy as it sounds, I would have told Jonah." I glanced at him over my shoulder as he walked into the room, curious as to what he was thinking. "And then, because I'm a sick bastard, I would wait until he was watching us, and I would begin to trace circles on the back of your neck," I sucked in a breath, "Just so you would make that breathy moaning noise you always do. Its quiet, but he would have heard." I nod, as if this fantasy is entirely sane. "Jonah would watch us then, for the rest of the evening, wishing he had what was mine." Daniel came to stand behind me, his body heat hitting me through his clothes. He trailed one finger down my back, and I shuddered. "I would tease you mercilessly all night, knowing how wet you were getting with each brush of my hand." His hand slipped down to between my legs and felt the wetness he spoke of. I bit back a moan and tried not to push myself into him.  

"If I had known, I would've felt that wetness under the table at dinner, because we all know I'm an impatient man." I let out a gasp as Daniel and I turned to find Jonah standing in the doorway, his collar loose and his eyes wild. "I would have stroked you while everyone sat around us eating, and watched as you bit your lip in an attempt to not moan my name. I wouldn't bring you to climax though." His eyes glimmered as they trailed down my skin, from my breasts to the place between my thighs. "No, I can never make things that simple with you."

Daniel's hand was tracing a circular pattern on my ass, as he began kissing the back of my neck, paying no attention to Jonah as he sauntered towards me, his eyes never leaving mine as he spoke. "When everyone would have moved to the living room for tea, I would have pulled back your chair and hiked up your skirt, exposing you to only me, and Daniel, who would surely wait on you." Daniel  nipped my shoulder at the image. I sucked in a breath, as the mixture of Daniel's assault on my body and Jonah's words caused my wetness to trail down my thighs. "While he watched, I would have licked you, sucked you into my mouth, and probed you with my wet tongue, while you squirmed in an effort to not scream my name." I squirmed now, tingling with desire for such a moment. Daniel's freehand fondled my other ass-cheek, moving lower each second until he was at my thighs. Jonah was now a step away, watching Daniel's mouth as it devoured my neck and shoulders. "While you lay exposed and while Daniel watched, I'd insert one finger into you." As he said this, Daniel's finger slipped into my hole and I jerked against him, letting out a low moan as he moved it in and out. I broke eye contact with Jonah and threw my head back, resting it on Daniel's shoulder as he pumped his finger in and out.

He pulled and flicked and circled with his fingers while his mouth did the same to my breast.

Daniel pulled out one finger and thrust back in two. Unable to contain it any longer I let out a strangled moan, bucking against both their hands as they assaulted me. I could feel the pressure rising as my orgasm approached. I held it, wanting to make this last longer. Daniel hand pumped faster, curving his fingers so that he hit me in the just the right places. I sucked in breaths raggedly, hanging on by a thred as the pleasure built to a frightening height.

"Are you going to cum for us dear?" Daniel whispered in my ear. That was all it took for me to lose it. I let out a loud, guttural moan as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. My knees began to quiver and lose the ability to stand, but the boys held me up, relentlessly keeping at their assault as I rode through my orgasm. Jonah released my breast and took my mouth instead, thrusting his tongue in me as Daniel did with his fingers below. I bit his lip, unable to control myself from devouring him. Finally Daniel pulled his fingers from me, just as my orgasm faded. Jonah broke the kiss bent down to scoop me up as Daniel began walking towards the bedroom. Jonah followed and I opened my eyes to stare at them both. Daniel chuckled as he began to undress and Jonah set me down on the bed. I stretched out like a cat in the sun, a satisfied smile on my lips. "Oh no ye don't." Daniel growled, grabbing one of my feet to pull me to the edge of the bed. I giggled as I looked up at them both stark naked. Daniel chuckled and leaned forward to kiss my mouth. I closed my eyes as his kiss went from gentle to rough. Someone's hand began to knead my breasts, just as daniel's hardened self began to grind against me. I moaned into his mouth. Daniel broke the kiss to whisper in my ear, "Ready for round 2?"

Hours later we finally had exhausted ourselves and cuddled up for sleep. I slept in the middle, wrapped around Daniel as Jonah was wrapped around me. You see, every time the band is invited to a dinner, I arrive as Daniel or Jonah's date. And then they play this game, as if it was a competition and I was the prize. But they both get me in the end, and I never complain. I'm with both of them, and I'll take them any way they come. Plus, the competition gets me hot as hell.