2 | Stuttering

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲...

When people stutter, they don't do th-thi-th-this. Nor do they do th...this, ei-either. They don't stutter the first letter of every sentence and every word and every letter.

Some people may have a stuttering problem but Peter doesn't. If your OC does, please do research to see if they have a certain type of stuttering/speech impediment. They're are different types of speech impairments other than a nervous stutter.

So if peter, or your OC are talking then they get nervous and they start stuttering, its cute, but only if you do it right. (And not too early in the book but that's for a different chapter) I mean don't get me wrong, I love seeing peter get all tongue-tied when he talks to certain people, but it makes me cringe when he does it wrong...

So please don't let Peter do the thing all the time. If you watch the movie you'll see that he doesn't stutter unless faced with a stutter-worthy situation, so instead of him stuttering all the time to everyone, have him do it only around your oc, or when the teacher embarrasses him around your oc, or when your oc and him are killing people.

Ya know, to make it special to your OC. Or not, you gotta make sure he's not stuttering in every single conversation because it becomes a little bit overkill don't ya' think?

Also, remember that stuttering isn't something people only do when they are nervous around their crush. If May catches Peter off guard and he needs an excuse but can't make one, THEN he  can stutter.

It's not too hard, just think, how many times have I had peter stutter, and to how many people, in the last chapter

It's not too hard, just think, how many times have I had peter stutter, and to how many people, in the last chapter...? Or even the last 500 words bc I know Wattpad keeps track of your word count...

ANd WHILE I AM ON THE TOPIC OF SPEACH, please stop making Peter cuss!

He's a kid and I'm don't want to see him throwing the F bomb everywhere. I mean, in the movie he only says shít like two times, and that's in a moment of extreme crisis.

 I mean, in the movie he only says shít like two times, and that's in a moment of extreme crisis

Ok and he says h3ll like once but that's besides the point. He's a 15 year old and I was scared of cussing when I was that age (2 years ago..) and pretty much all my friends were too so no one needs to be going around following every sentence with fock or botch

Thank you and have a nice day(: