Teacher's Pet..2..

Start from the beginning

"Anything." Brad smiles.

"Tell me why you're calling me beautiful. It's a little presumptuous, don't you think?"

Brad tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear as he smiles. "A spade is a spade. I call it like I see it."

I sigh as Brad walks away from me out of the lecture hall.

A few minutes later, Brad and I stop a few feet from Professor Jackson's office.

He sighs as he turns to address me. "I'm gonna go in first. Like I said, maybe I can lessen your blow."

"Okay." I nod as anxiety suddenly hits me.

I don't know what Professor Jackson's going to say or do to me, and it kind of frightens me.

Why didn't I check my emails before coming to class?

"Stand behind me." Brad directs then he stands tall.

I do as he says before he knocks on Professor Jackson's office door.

"Who is it?" Professor Jackson's voice booms from inside the office.

"Bradley Ware, sir." Brad speaks to the closed door.

"I asked for Miss Toussaint. Not you, Brad."

"Yes, sir. I understand that." Brad clears his throat then slowly opens the door. "But I feel it was more my fault than hers."

Although I can't see him, I can feel Professor Jackson's eyes rolling.

"Miss Toussaint?" Professor Jackson calls for me. "Will you please step from behind Brad?"

After a moment of pondering, I hesitantly step from behind protective Brad and stare into the cold eyes of the infamous Professor.

"Do you need an entourage to talk to me, Miss Toussaint?" He arches an annoyed brow.

I open my mouth to speak, but Brad speaks instead.

"She didn't do anything wrong, sir. She just added the class last night. She didn't know how your class works."

"And after taking the class two times you should, Bradley." Professor Jackson growls. He stands from his desk and walks to stand in front of it. "You can't get good grades or keep your mouth shut, huh?"

"You don't have to be rude to him, Professor Jackson." I speak up and I don't know where the audacity came from. "Lord, he's only trying to be nice to me. Something you obviously find hard to do."

Professor Jackson's eyes widen a bit then he smirks, folding his arms.

"Are you two having sex?" He asks, without flinching, and my jaw drops. "Because you sure are defending each other like you are. Is it good?"

"Professor," Brad sighs, and it seems to control his anger. "Jenna is my friend. I'm only trying to help."

"Your friend?" Professor Jackson scoffs. "I'm sure you just met Miss Toussaint for the first time in my class today, Brad. Is that right? You two just met?" Brad and I nod in agreement and he goes on. "Ahh, I see what this is now."

"What what is?" I frown, not catching on.

Professor Jackson arches an eyebrow at me then looks to Brad.

He's about to pounce.

"You want her body, don't you, Bradley?" Professor Jackson asks in a very soft voice. "You would like to have sex with Miss Toussaint in unconventional ways, wouldn't you, Bradley?" Brad shifts his weight on his feet and I look at him. "Did you enjoy my lecture about sex while sitting beside her?"