Greenflame one shot

Ok so I'm doing this for mab1022
So here it is and I hope you enjoy it.
******************************
Lloyd p.o.v
I kissed my boyfriend Kai as we walk to the movie theater with our friends. As we past by some people was giving me and Kai nasty looks I look down embarrassed.

We was behind them walking slowly our hands intertwined with each other. The summer night air was peaceful and little breeze here an there we past by this Mother and a child who look like she was maybe 2 or 3. She saw us and look at our hands

"Mommy why are they holding hands" She ask 'innocently' her mom look at us with disgusted. "Honey don't worry about them I don't want you you to be a fag"she sneered me and Kai stopped walking and turned towards her. The daughter look at her mom confusedly "But thats what you and Daddy do hold hands does that make you a f-fag?" She ask I silently chuckled.

The mother eyes widened and glared at me and Kai and stopped up her daughter and walked away. I sigh Kai look at me concerned written all over his face "babe you ok" he ask his sweet side showing I smiled it was rare when he showed it but when he do it the nicest feeling in the world.

"LLOYD KAI COME ON" Jay shouted we look up to see that they already at the movie. Kai kiss my temple before we took off running.

*During the movie*

I cuddled against kai as we watched It  me and Kai was at the back while our friends our at the front. I jumped as I saw the projected scene. I hid my face in Kai chest while he hugged me i always hated scary movies.
None p.o.v

Kai noticed that I was scared and lifted my face up "green bean are you scared?" He said slightly amused Lloyd blushed the tips of his ears turning red. "N-no" than he slightly yepped as penny-wise popped out. "Ok yes"Lloyd mumbled. Kai look at Lloyd face than he lean in and kissed him Lloyd pulled him closer and kiss back.

After awhile they was making out Kai hands traveled down Lloyd body until he reached his pants. Lloyd didn't noticed until Kai slipped his hands underneath his pants. Lloyd gasp and pulled away quickly "Kai we can't we I'm public" Lloyd said in a hushed whisper.

Kai smirked "No body is going to look back here unless you be loud" Kai flirted Lloyd rolled his eyes "No" he sternly said. Than turned his attention back to the movie he didn't know what was going on since he missed alot but they was on the part where, Beverly hides in the bathroom.

Kai moved his hand towards Lloyd thighs He look over at him but than shrugged and went back to the movie. Kai sneakily slid his hand up to where Lloyd Mber was he slightly stroked it.

*Warning this next few paragraphs will be dealing with sexeual stuff and I'm not that great at it so let's just see if I could do it*

Lloyd jumped and glared at Kai "I said not here" he growled Kai smirked and pressed his hand harder making Lloyd throw his head back Kai rubbed his member hard his finger palming him. Lloyd grew hard and moaned loudly Kai reached and covered his mouth "Shh don't want anyway to hear  unless I could make you scream my name" Kai flirted. Lloyd slightly humped his fingers begging for more.

*AHHH I CANT DO THIS I'm sorry mab1022 it's awkward for me to write even though I know what sex is its just weird for me to write but I hope you do like the part I tried ugg I am so embarrassed right now but yeah if u don't like it keep the mean comments to yourself I already have enough drama to deal with at home and if u make mean comments than I will have more stressed so yeah I am super sorry but let's finished the story.*

The ninjas walk out the movie theater talking about how awesome it was "What was your favorite part" Cole ask Lloyd. Lloyd smiled widely " It's when we reached the Climax of the story" Lloyd empathize climax and Kai smirked. 'Oh really?" Kai ask Lloyd nodded winking at him.

And yeah here it is sucks but I do not care I was just trying to help one of my followers out and I wanted to experience what it felt like to write this kind of stories so yeah by us pretty late and I'm tired