Tmnt:Raph and Leo Tragedy

RAPH p.o.v

"WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO I SAID I WAS SORRY" I screamed at  Leo we just came back from night patrol and I accidentally cut mikey arm off when we was fighting the Kraang. (Don't ask how)

Now Leo is lecturing me "WHY DO YOU HAVE ANGER Management RAPH YOU NEED TO CONTROL IT" Leo screamed out. I blinked back the tears "UGH WHATEVER YOU ALWAYS MADE LIKE IM THE BAD GUY BUT REALLY YOU ARE DAMN IT" I yelled out than I stomped out of the lair.

I ran on the rooftops and after about a min I stopped and punched the wall "SHIT" I screamed out. I kept punching the wall until it broke and my knuckles was dripping with blood.

I sigh ad wished my pet spike was here he got mutated and tried to convince me to join him but I refuse and he started to hurt my family. I look out at the busy city.

Than a bunch of footnotes came down I gritted my teeth. I pulled out my Sais and twirled it "let's go" than I started to fight the bots.

After about 30 min I was winning but than "Where are your brothers" I growled and sliced the Foot bots. "Shredder" I growled he evilly laughed and punched me i flew straight into the wall but got back up.

1hr later

It has been about an hour and i was losing badly. I called my brothers for help he punched me In the face and I fell. But as soon as he was about to strike me "leave RAPH alone" I sigh in relief.

And we started winning again  but man He was strong I saw that he was about the stabbed leo. I gasp  "LEO NOOOOO" I yelled and went in front of him. I gasp in pain shredder laughed evilly than he was gone.

"RAPH" they screamed but I could barely hear them. 'Nonono RAPH stay with me" Donnie facially said. He slowly pulled out the sword out of my chest it was covered in bits of my organs and lots of blood

Mikey 'eeeewwwed' I was losing sight I knew I was going to die so I look up at leo.

"L-let" I choked he held me up " "I'm s-sorry ya know f-for everything" I apologized "No raph I'm sorry for Yelling at you" He silent said I smiled. "Ah it's fine no biggie" he hugged me.

Mikey hugged me next "Bro don't leave m-mean" he sniffled I smiled and slowly ruffled his head "It's o- OK D-dont let anyone b-bring you down" I gasp and coughed. My lungs was burning.

"Raph i-i" I shushed donnie "Don't stop inventing things and...
.just ask April out already" I joked he heartily laughed "ok".

"Tell splinter. Sorry I love you" I whispered than I took off my bandanna and had it to leo than I closed my eyes their was a bright light. Their yelling became muffled as I finally came into the light. Than it started to rain as the brothers cried over Raph lifeless body

No one p.ov

Leo carried Raph lifeless cold body back to the lair "Sons where were yo-" Splinter stopped and look at Raph dead body "Oh NOOO" he yelled Angrily than started sobbing loudly pretty much all of them was crying.

The end!!!!!

     Boom yay I know this is not It but oh well and I already Wrote this when I started writing so if it's Trash Deal with it. Anywho thx again love y'all byeeeeee.