How You Met

This is the first chapter! I hope you guys like! Give feedback and or requests!

Spike- You met in the cemetery after slaying a vampire and Spike  was in a meeting with the Scoobies while you were accidentally late. You walked in and said hello to everyone, but Spike caught your eye and you caught his.

Buffy- You were at a party and Buffy walked up to you, but she thought you were a vampire and lead you out of the party. You noticed the stake in her pocket that she was trying to grab and stopped the make out session, and warned her you were human which lead to a wonderful future relationship.

Angel- You were walking down the alley of LA to get jumped by a growling beast, fortunately Angel was there to help you. When your eyes first met you felt sparks right away, he asked if you had a place to stay and offered his bed.

Willow- Willow had bumped into you in the library causing you to fall on the steps, she helped you up and tried to make sure you weren't in pain. Truth is, you were in love with a lesbian sexy witch.

Xander- Xander had seen you on your first day, he was gawking over you more than you could imagine. So before anything happened Xander "accidentally" bumped into you and pushed you against a locker.

"Fancy s-seeing you here"
"Do I know you?"
"I'm Xander Harris, I was hoping that I could be dating you"
"Woah what?"
"I was hoping that we could be great friends!"
"Well I'd like that, you seem cool!"
"Score" he whispered to himself.