If You Were A Vamp

Spike- You walked into his crypt past midnight he sat in his arm chair clueless to what you have to offer, he turned his head slightly "Hey there love how's it going?" I stood there not knowing what to say or do but he still stayed where he was "I um..." you stuttered "What's wrong pet? Come here to daddy" you do as he says sitting on his lap his hands touching every inch of your skin as he could "I have something to tell you..." "I figured as much" his hands started to kneed into my skin like he was looking for something "Y-Your so cold..." he sat up with concern "I um..." "Where were you last night?" he said in a louder tone now "I was going to tell you" "Y/N... please..." he reached for my pulse anxiously "Stop" you whispered softly. Spike's face went cold/dark he said nothing it seemed there was a lot on his mind "I-I got bit last night" he licked his lips trying to hold in obvious tears "Who?" "I couldn't tell... but they sired me" I told him with a shrug. After a few seconds he let me up off his lap "W-We have to get your soul back! I can't let Buffy do anything to you" he said pacing.

Buffy- You walked through the cemetery endlessly the blood stopped rushing down your neck as you stumbled across patches of dirt and grass, the wind blew across at a gentle pace it took hours for someone to even notice you let alone someone sworn to kill who you were now "Y-Y/N?" you turned to see Buffy looking at you with shock as a tear ran down her cheek "Buffy..." I whispered out. For someone who made this a career for over 5 years it was quite obvious what state you were in "What happened?" she sobbed out "I um... I don't even know honestly..." tears forming in my eyes "Who did this? Was it Spike I-" she turned as if she would go get him "N-No it wasn't Spike... it was some random vamp he um came up on me from behind I tried-" "M-Maybe we can do something about this" she said sounding hopeful you looked down at the random stones on the ground "Buffy... this is the end for me" she shook her head "Don't say that!" "Look I got attacked, I bled out and sired... You are the slayer sworn to kill me" more tears ran down her cheeks as I said that "I-I love you" "I love you too" I said crying some more "I can't kill you too... we have to do something" I started to feel light headed that's when everything went dark.

Angel- It was comfortable weather outside as you walked passed every building rowing up to his hotel , as if your skin wasn't already numb you opened the door to the sleek lobby you already cleaned the wound beforehand Angel emerged from an office out front holding some papers he looked broody "Hey Y/N" he said softly "H-Hey" you walked over to him shyly he took a deep breath then his eyebrows raised "Are you ok?" he seemed worried "Um... no actually" he guided me over to a seat "What's going on?" he asked then you pointed to your neck the white bandage displayed very clearly "Y-You..." "Got bit" his face drained eyebrows lowering "You uh cleaned it tho" I nodded looking away "Who did it?" "I don't even know I didn't get a good look" I said sounding disappointed "It's ok lemme bring you some blood" he said giving you a tight hug from the side then going off into the cooler.

Willow- You walked up to Buffy'a porch holding your neck knocking on the door a few seconds went by she answered at first she smiled then noticed the blood gushing "Y/N!" She guided you into the house anxiously Buffy rushed in "What happened?" "She's bleeding from the neck what do you think?" Willow exclaimed seating me at the bar stools in the kitchen she tried to pull my hand away but I groaned "N-No" "Y/N how are we supposed to help you if you won't show us the wound?" She raised her voice. You sighed putting your hand to your side several gasps were heard tears formed in my eyes, some went down Willow's cheeks "Y/N no..." she sobbed stating at my neck then a list of medical products were listed to clean up the mark "Who did this?" Buffy asked in a stern voice tears running down her cheeks as well "Some random vampire... I couldn't see" I said softly "Buffy we have to do something" Willow said her voice cracking as she started cleaning the open wound "We can try to restore her soul, I'm going to go patrol" she said picking up her coat with angst leaving.

Xander- This sort of thing was never on your boyfriend's radar, he never would've thought something like this would happen to you. So when you walked into the Magic Box eyes red, blood dripping down your neck delirious he rushed over to you instantly "Y/N baby!" he guided you over to the table sitting you down "I-I don't know what happened" you whispered "Giles I need a first aid kit!" The man nodded hesitantly then went to get the nice box "Who the hell did this?" he growled "I-It was some old vampire like not old human but he was wearing old clothes you know-" "Y/N your rambling... you need to relax" he told me putting his hand on my shoulder I sighed "I don't know who it was" I said blankly "We can't keep her here if she actually is a vampire" Giles spoke up Xander scoffed at his words "She is my girlfriend, she is our family we need to make this work" he demanded. Giles looked down not saying anything but going back behind the counter, Willow came over to help clean up the damage once it was bandaged up Xander held your hand looking at you.

*Just a side note I've been making books on Grey's Anatomy and Shameless I would greatly appreciate if any fans of this book who are clearly still reading would check out those books I'm trying to get back into writing again thank you! 💗*